Chapter 7- Worse than a Shock Treatment

Hello people! Dedicated to @revsthelioness because of her honest comments! Thanks! It means a lot!! =D

This is chapter 7-

Enjoy!

Excuse the mistakes..

Chapter 7- Worse than a Shock Treatment

~The best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched- they must be felt with the heart. -Hellen Keller~

"You are a natural at this Princess Diana!" Christopher exclaimed while running beside me in the open field. 

"At what?" I asked him. 

"At running. Other girls would have given up a long time ago." He said. 

"I have been doing this since I was introduced to Tom. He taught me basic techniques you know? Like the punches and all. What I want to learn is using a sword." I told him. 

"I will help you with that." He said with a small smile on his lips as he sat down on the ground. 

I sat down beside him and we lay on the cool grass. 

It was merely 6:30. 

That palace starts working at 7. So we had to get back in half an hour. 

"You know horse riding?" He asked. 

"I love horse riding!" I exclaimed. 

"What's your horse's name? My horse's name is Ebony." He said. 

"I have a personalized mare. Her name is Ivory." I said. 

"We have to go horse riding Di. I can't wait to see your horse. I found this secluded area in this massive palace. I'll teach you how to use a sword." He said with a small smile playing on his face. 

"I'd love to. I'll show you my secret hideout." I told him. "I usually go there when I can't sleep. It's a beautiful place."

He smiled and we just lay there for a while. 

We suddenly heard the loud sound of the bell.

He pulled me by my arm and we went inside the palace. 

All I knew was that I could feel the goose bumps on my hand.

***

“Is there something wrong Di?” Mother asked snapping me from my deep thoughts that could drown the best swimmer.

“No mother, why do you ask that?” I replied pretending to search for something.

“Don’t you dare deny this missy! What is wrong?” She asked me, her words laced with concern.

Obviously she will be concerned. It's not every day that you find your daughter day dreaming about some Greek God with chocolate brown eyes and those delicious six pack abs she saw, yet again. 

'Snap out of it Di!' My sub conscious chided. 'You can see your mother's lips moving but can't hear it. Ask her what she was saying!'

"What are you saying mother?" I asked her while trying to look innocent. 

She sighed and ran her hands trough her hair which, for the first time, were open and not in a weird looking bun!

"I was asking, Were you thinking about Christopher?" 

I could feel the heat rising from the nape of my neck.