Introduction (Christopher's Point of View)

• Đã dành riêng cho To every one who reads this! :*

Introduction (Christopher's Point of View)

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.  It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.  Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.  Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away.

  1 Peter 4:8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

My life? 

My life had been wrecked. 

My best friend had been killed. 

My elder sister had been killed. 

I had become dormant. 

I couldn't smile. I couldn't indulge myself into the activities of common men.

The fire of revenge was in my blood, in my veins. 

More than anything, the only thing I had to do was to kill the people who had caused this. 

I was determined to kill them. 

Everything stopped me from being the good and kind-hearted man that I was. 

But then, she came. 

It seemed that our fate wanted us to crash into each other (literally). 

The first time I saw her vibrant violet eyes, filled with panic and fear, I was infatuated. 

I wanted to know more about her. 

For the first time, I had flirted with someone. 

For the first time, I wanted to share a part of my soul with her. 

For the first time, I had trusted my past with someone. 

Eventaully, after spending more time with her, I had started falling in love with her. 

Her love was this bottomless container, in which, there was no fear of hurting yourself. 

Or so I thought. 

I had to choose between: 

a) my love

b) the revenge

She sacrificed her love because she knew how much this revenge meant for me. 

Little did she know, that I am determined to win her back. 

Little did she know, that I didn't need her snobbish best friend for the revenge. 

Little did she know, that my love has no boundries and I can sacrifice my revenge for her. 

Here it is! 

Here is our Christopher's point of View. 

Waking up to 5K+ reads and 530+ votes is the best way to start your morning! 

Thank you all! 

I hope you guys show the same amount of support to this part (or even more:p).

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! :D

This part, will contain a lot of swear words and a chapter or two, will be full of action! :)

Enjoy people! :3 :')

Thanks :D