Chapter 27- Change is the law of nature.

A/N: 

Hello beautiful people. This part has some matured content. It is not that bad, but please don't read it if you're not thirteen yet. Thank you for reading! <3

Chapter 27- Change is the law of nature.

~If it does not hurt, it is not love.~

Love, is like an elastic band.

The further you try to get away, the more closer you become.

But, if you try and pull one end by force, exceeding its limit of elasticity, it is broken.

In the same way, the further you try to push away the person you love, that person lose his cool and that relationship is broken.

That is what happened between us.

I tried to win her back, but she tried to push me away.

Finally, the pushing became beyond my limit, and our relationship was broken. Just like that.

I was packing my bags and leaving Wales, just like that.

Seriously speaking, I was tired of the rejection I was facing over and over.

It seemed as if she became the like the Diana I had first met her as, reserved and succeeding in pushing everyone away.

I had not budged though.

I kept coming back. But this was the last straw.

I couldn’t deal with this anymore.

“Why are you leaving Christopher?” Aunt Amy said as she came into my room.

“There is nothing that holds me back.” I whispered.

“Oh boy. You’re hurting aren’t you?” She said and walked towards me.

“Come on, let Aunt give you a hug. You’ll feel better.” She said and gave me a hug.

“You know darl, you should find things that are holding you back instead of giving up.” She said.

“Aunt Amy, I’m tired of doing that. I have asked her hand in marriage, but she still doesn’t agree! What am I supposed to do?” I asked her, exasperated.

“Don’t you think you are being a bit selfish?” She asked.

“Me? Being selfish? How am I being selfish?” I incredulously questioned.

“Put yourself into her boots Christopher.” She said.

“Imagine you being in her place. People always taking her for granted. Her own father treating her like dirt. Then imagine an amazing friend coming in your life. You still don’t feel loved, but you have someone to rely upon. Then suddenly, a bubbly cheerful girl comes and makes your hell heaven.

You are bound to fall in love with her. But your best friend, your pillar of support, claims to be fallen in love with her. What is your reflex action?” She asked.

“Sacrifice my love.” I mumbled, again being ashamed of the fact that I didn’t do this before.

“Child that is what she did.” Aunt Amy said.

“But she is supposed to be more rational. She is supposed to understand to talk about her feelings!” I whined.