PARTY TIME!

It was 4 in the afternoon when me and the girls got to my place. As we raced up the stairs I heard my dad call. "Girls, what are you doing? Do you have to be so loud?" I told my friends to go to my room and wait 2 minutes. They headed towards my room and I ran back downstairs.

"Jessie, what are you girls doing?" My dad asked, eyeing me suspiciously. I smiled sweetly at him. "Sorry, Papa. Ummm... can I go to a party later? It's just that, well, my friends are going and well, they wanted me to come. And you know how excited they can get, especially when it comes to parties." I start rambling. "Please,please please, please,please... can I go?" I plead.

My dad just rolls his eyes at me and I start to do puppy eyes. "Fine. Yes, go. Just... stay safe and make sure that boyfriend of yours looks after you." He finally gives in.

I give him a huge hug "thank you, thank you, thank you!" I squeal, before running back to my room. Sure enough on the way up the stairs, I almost fell up them, because of...? What the? Why is there water all over the stairs?

Sarah, why that little- ughhh.

Not cool. At all.
I don't know what I was thinking, because I kicked off my shoes and marched up the stairs, pulling my best the 'oh you gonna pay' look.

Sure enough as soon as I walked through the door, Sarah dove through my walk in closet doors, trying to hide. The others all burst out laughing and I smiled at them.

"Sarah! Get here now."  No response. "RIGHT NOW!" I screech.

She slowly opens the door and slips out, trying to look as innocent as possible. Phhfft, not fooling me.

I take a deep breath and I'm about to talk when she cuts me off.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. Will you please forgive me if I make it up to you and please, please, please don't tell your parents or my parents. I'll do whatever you want if you don't tell. Just don't get me grounded, or get my phone taken off me. I'm begging you!" She cuts off and takes a deep breath to continue her begging. " Please, you can't do that to me. I mean, you're my BFF. Please don't-"

I cut her off. "Okay, man. Chill. I forgive you. Jeez." How long can someone talk for?

As soon as those words leave my mouth, she instantly smiles and begins to dance. "Weirdos." We heard from the door. I looked and sure enough, it was my cousin, Amy.

Amy is a year older than us and she looks nothing like me but from the way we act, everyone knows we're related.

"OH MY GOD! AMY!" I run over to her and hug her. She was always like a big sister to me. She paid more attention to me than Roxie did. And that was a lot.

"Sup little cous?" She asked.

Always using slang. That's my cousin.

"Ahhh... What are you doing here?... I thought.. You were living in Scotland last time I saw you!" I begin to bombard her with questions once I pull away from the hug.

"Jeez, okay, you don't need to make it so obvious that you don't want me here." She retorts, feigning hurt.

I roll my eyes at her while my friends snicker.
"You know what I mean."

"Yeah, yeah, love you too. Cousin." She tells me while looking at my room. "Wow, you really changed your style. What happened to your old room?" She looks back at me.

I look down at my feet.

Wow this is not gonna be easy to explain.

Especially to Amy.

"Umm... Well... I- uh- kinda... you know... I- uh... ASK THEM WHAT THEY DID TO MY ROOM!" I try to explain.

Key word: try

Amy raises a suspicious eyebrow at me.

I giggle nervously and, just like Sarah, I run and hide in wardrobe. What?

Amy suddenly yells, "Yo, Jess? YOU OFF TO THE PARTY?!?"

My response comes instantly. "Hell yeah! Why? You going?"

"Well No... Of course I'm going!"

Okay, I'm just not gonna tell you what happened while we were getting dressed. The only thing I'm gonna say is, Sarah is gonna have a huge bruise on her head tomorrow. Well, she shouldn't have tried to do a handstand.

I'm gonna get killed. Because she's limping. How. Unfair. Right?

Anyway, they convinced me to wear a short black dress. I do NOT wear dresses. At all. 

But let me just tell you...

We all scream at the same time, "ITS PARTY TIME!!!!"
We all burst into hysterical laughter.