unshed tears

Jason's P.O.V. *surprise*

When I got out of the bathroom that's attached to my bedroom, I see all the guys there waiting for me.

They look so depressed.

"What?" I ask when they look at me.

"Jess wants to know when we'll be getting to the party. She sent you loads of texts." Calum explains.

"Yeh, she says that she doesn't want any other guys trying to dance with her." Mike adds. "She's a keeper, and you better know that." He adds in his overprotective sibling tone.

Yeah, he considers Jessie a little sister.

"I know. We've had a steady relationship for nearly 5 years. And I love her way more than anyone knows." I defend myself.

"She's something different. Most girls would go off with some other guy, cheat on you then dump you. Just like Emma did." Ashton says and whispers the last part but, we all hear it.

She broke his heart.

All of them here more or less consider Jess as family.

When she found out what Emma Thompson did to Ash, she went like full on phsycopath and beat Emma black and blue.

Considering she just got back from being taken and she was struggling to control her violent outbursts, I'd say Emma got off lightly.

Ben chuckles. "I remember when she came into school the next day. She was absolutely furious. But she got what was coming to her." We all laugh at that, even Ashton.

"Jessie's calling man, you gonna pick it up?" Caleb speaks up.

"Yeah. Thanks." I reply as he hands me the phone.

'Put it on speaker' Mike mouths, so I do just that.

"Hey babe. How ya doing at the club?" I ask while the boys just laugh.

"Hi babe, to answer your question, no! I need help! Every one in here is so- EWWW! Get away from me you weirdo! I don't won't a disease! Yeah, I'm talking to you, donkey face!" As we listen it becomes harder and harder to hold back a laugh.

"Finally, safe." She sighs in relief.

"Umm... have you been drinking, J? Cause your only ever that mean when you're drunk." I ask, unsure of what her reaction will be.

"Uhhh... I don't think... No, I was drinking orange juice." She states matter of factly.

Like I believe that. "Okay, I'll be there soon, yeah? Love you." I smile to myself.

"Okay love you too, see you when you get here. Bye- hey! Go away dude! Ever heard of private conversation? Get out. Get. Out." We hear some noise, like something being thrown.

"Okay, okay... Just stop throwing your heels at me- Owww... stop, they hurt. OWWW! MY HEAD!!! YOU'RE CRAZY!" we hear a guy shout.

"AND YOU'RE A PERV!" Jessie shouts just as loud. "Hey! Give me my shoes back! No- you have no idea how much those heels cost! They're worth more than you!" She shouts in frustration.

"Love you babe, I gotta go shoe chasing. Love ya." She hangs up before I can even say anything.

As soon as the beeping sounds, telling us that the call has been ended, everyone erupts in laughter.

----------------------------------

When we get get to the party, you can practically feel the floor vibrating from the music.

As we walk past a group of people, a girl from the group comes up to me.

She was lathered in make-up and was trying to look seductive. Ha. She is ugly.

"Hey. You're Jason, right?" She stops in front of me, placing a hand on my chest.

"Yeah, and I'm taken. So move."

That doesn't seem to bother her. In fact, it encourages her. She bites her lip and trails her hand down my arm. "That never stops anyone." She winks.

"Well I love my girlfriend and you're not my type." I tell her, grabbing her arm and throwing it away from me.

"I'm exactly your type." She grunts.

"In your dreams." I walk away with my friends, some of them mocking how desperate she was, while the others snicker and Calum sticks his middles up at her.

------------------------

When we get into the club. I look for Jessie but I can't manage to find her.

I finally give up and go to the toilet after a while.

As I was walking past the girls bathroom I hear Jessie speak.

"Amy, Sarah, I think I'm finally ready to tell you guys what happened to me when I was kidnapped."

I hear a few sniffles and a shaky laugh as she begins to tell them everything, while I stand at the other side of the door while she cries her unshed tears.

UNEDITED...