Chapter Six "Party at Claire's"

Chapter Six ~ "Party at Claire's"

Friday
After School

Dear Diary,
I think I just made the biggest mistake in my entire life.

I just made a deal with the devil herself, Brittany Anderson.

She offered to help me win over Mickey Sanatino's heart. Which has to be the most difficult task ever.

I will do whatever it takes, but I know it's gonna cost me in the end...

Possibly losing my friends...

"What are you writing?" Brittany asked me scaring me half to death.

Why does everyone do that?!

I closed my diary and put it inside my book bag and got off the bench I was sitting on.

"Um. Stuff." I lied.

Brittany rolled her eyes and flipped her hair then said, "Whatever."

"Anyway, Jelena wanted you to come with us to a shopping spree which I am paying for. Since you know, I am richer than everyone in this town." she continued.

She isn't wrong, she's worth MILLIONS. All because of her father's stupid company called 'Anderson Enterprises'.

They ship out like different products you can name, all over the world.

"I can't. Gloria, Valerie, and I are having our sleepover." I said.

Every Friday since elementary school, we have an epic sleepover at my house consisted of staying up all night watching Netflix, stuffing our faces, playing games, and talking about anything.

I hope Brittany doesn't ask to come!

"Oh, well Jelena and I can come then!" She exclaimed looking back at Jelena with an smirk.

Oh no!

What have I done?!

"Uh, It's just suppose to be Gloria, Valerie, and I.." I say trying to convince them to not come.

"A little extra people won't hurt. See ya at your house at 5." she said walking away with Jelena following.

Crap!

This is gonna be a disaster!

Gloria and Valerie walked over towards me and I tried to come up with a plan.

Maybe I shouldn't tell them Brittany and Jelena is coming to the sleepover...

Or I could pretend I am sick which can cause it to cancel.

But I should just tell them to truth.. They won't be too mad.

"Well hello Claire." Gloria said with an angry expression on her face.

"Yeah, hi Claire." Valerie repeated.

"Hey guys!" I nervously shouted.