Chapter Seven "Changes" or "Sexy Undercover Spy"

Chapter Seven ~ "Changes" or "Sexy Undercover Spy"

(Claire's 'makeover' up top but you can imagine her in your own way!)

Saturday
At Home

Dear Diary,

What was suppose to be Gloria, Valerie, and I sleepover turned into a whole party caused by the only and only, Brittany Anderson.

Now I knew I shouldn't have invited Brittany and her minion, Jelena, but I had no idea that she will plan a party!

Luckily, we all didn't get caught because my parents were out of the house.

I wouldn't be surprised if Ramona tells Mom
then I will be REALLY dead.

Or what if Mom finds out herself?! She watches too much CSI as it is, she can investigate ANYTHING.

"Claire Amara Russo, get down here this instance!" Mom yelled from downstairs causing everyone to spring out of places that they were sleeping in.

Gloria slept hanging off the bed. Valerie ended up in the closet for some strange reason. Brittany was tangled up in sheets on the floor while Jelena was on the beanbag.

I closed my diary then crept out of the room and down the steps trying to not make a sound which was no use because when I made it down the last step, it made a noise.

Crap!

"Claire, I know you are there." Mom said from the kitchen.

I huffed then walked in seeing her place breakfast around the table.

"Take a seat, Claire." Mom said gesturing me to the seat at the table.

"We have lots to discuss." She continued.

I sat down slowly scared for my life.

She grabbed a plastic bag with shattered pieces of glass inside and sat down at the table.

"Care to tell me why I found the angel that was gifted by my Nana shattered to pieces by the bookshelf?" she inquired placing the bag in front of me.

Oh no!

Someone at the party must of broken it!

What am I going to tell her?!

"Umm..." I started to say but was interrupted by Gloria and the others rushing in.

"It was all me, Ms. Russo." Gloria lied.

Thank god from the heavens above!

Mom eyed me then stared back at Gloria and asked, "How did you managed to break it, Gloria?"

"Uh well, I was rollerblading in the house while you and Mr. Russo were gone then I crashed into the bookshelf and the angel must of fell." Gloria said lying her butt off.

"I have told you, Valerie, and Claire countless of times to not rollerblade in the house! There's a sidewalk outside to do that!" Mom
yelled.