3 - Problematic Adult Bank

DISCLAIMER: MPK does not own Star Driver or its characters. Just Niika and Arata. New character belongs to bamafelix on fanfiction.

____________________

NIIKA'S P.O.V.

"Good Morning Niika-chan!"

"Hello Niika!"

After greeting all the people who had said hi to me, I was able to reach my classroom. Arata had headed inside before me so I didn't really have much luck of avoiding people today. I don't know why but somehow I suddenly had become a little popular over the first few days. My brother thinks it's because of the new skirt. And to be more specific, in the guys case, because of how low it was. I wanted to ignore all of that and just experience what its like to live what's called 'a normal high school life', but its kinda hard when you keep getting surrounded by dozens of students, asking you 'Where did you get that skirt?!' or 'You're so pretty! Can you go out with me? Please?!'. I've never experienced this before. Heck, I've seen so many people in one place before in my whole life neither has Arata. I'm surprised by it and he must be too. It's all so new to me, and I felt somewhat refreshed by it.

I was feeling kind of tired was kinda just letting my feet drag me inside me, I wasn't really aware of what was going on around me. I was up late talking to that crazy red-headed baka, all casual like it was normal for him to just come into my room lay in my bed beside me so late at night. It took me a whole 30 minutes to get back to my senses, remember he wasn't suppose to be there and kick him out. Which made me realize something...

"Good morning Midori no me-chan." Takuto sat back it as he looked up at me, "What brings you to my side of the classroom?" Watanabe-san watched us, curiosity sparkling in her eyes.

"Ano...Thank you for getting me home safely last night. If it wasn't for you, my brother would've gotten worried." I hesitated but bowed in front of the psychopath.

Takuto waved his hands in front of him, "Its was nothing. Anytime." He rubbed the back of his neck, "Maybe I could do it again."

"Don't push your luck, hentai!" Takuto sweatdropped.

"Ooh!" Mrs. Watanabe shouted, "He walked you home Niika-chan?!"

"Um, not exactly..."

"Oh, don't lie to me, you! He took you home!" We sweatdropped as she tried to hug me. I moved further away from her.

I turned back to Takuto, "But Takuto, how did you know where I lived?" A red tint showed up on Takuto's face.

"Etto...I...may have...followed you home the day before."

"What!?"

"Ooh! And he's a stalker! Niika, I'm so jealous!" Watanabe-san suddenly jumped up and hugged me anyway. Her huge bust slid up and down my arms, making me uncomfortable.

"It's not like that!" Takuto said, "I was just wondering if you knew where you were going. I thought you were going the wrong way after you just randomly started walking away looking so angry. So I followed you just in case you got lost. And you are kinda new and all..."

"YOU GOT HERE THE SAME TIME I DID!" I yelled in his face.

"Hey, what's all the yelling about? Don't tell me this guy is giving you trouble, Niika." Arata had come over to us, "Then we might have a problem here." Takuto gulped as my brother cracked his knuckles.

"Um, no Onii-chan. Everything's fine. I'm just a little tired and frustrated." I told him wiping my eyes, yawning slightly.

"Oh okay. Just making sure." Arata still gave him a sideways glare, intimidating Takuto.