12 - Galaxy Star Girl (Part 2)

Another week later...

"Kazuma."

"What?"

"Don't what me. You need to fix this." Takuto slings his school bag on his shoulder. "Since going to Niika's house, things have only gotten worse with Midori no me. Now she won't speak to me at all. And it's your fault."

Kazuma slouches down at his desk as the rest of the students leave class for the day. "I know. I royally screwed up."

Takuto prompts the whitenette to pack his school bag so they can head out. "Did you know, she left school with Sugata yesterday? Sugata's still not speaking to Wako, and yet he's getting closer with Midori no me." Takuto scrunches his nose. "I don't like it. Not one bit. Something is up. And I want to get to the bottom of it today."

Kazuma sighs and stands up, "Where did you last see her?"

"Sugata told me she was walking home with Wako today. But Wako's still here at school with Sarina." The two exit the classroom and start walking down the hall. "He lied to me. And I'm afraid to know why."

"You don't think they've started going out, do you?" Kazuma theorizes, "I mean, Sugata always seemed like the "Mr. Steal Your Girl" type, but I didn't actually think he would..."

"How is that the first thing you boys think is going on?" Wako joins their walk.

"Because...it's a plausible explanation for her consistent disappearances. Especially after learning, they coincide with Sugata's whereabouts."

"Still, that can't be true. There's still the factor that Wako is his fiancee. Sugata wouldn't cheat..."

"Are you sure? She could turn out to be his mistress?" They both pause. Wako pauses. The boys shake their heads violently. "No no no no no, no way."

"As the fiancee he'd be cheating on, I second that." Wako jokes, "I've known Sugata for years. If he wanted to officially break off our engagement, he'd tell me first. Even if we weren't talking to each other."

"We'll take your word for it, Miss Wako."

"It's true!"

"Let's find Arata-kun. Maybe he'll be able to help. He is her brother after all." Takuto then shivers, "He'll either help us find her or help her hide..."

On the current day, Takashiro Arata had Boxing Club. The blonde, the whitenette, and the redhead all hesitate to enter the clubroom full of sweaty, shirtless boys. Well, Kazuma and Takuto rather than Wako. Luckily for the boys, the Boxing Club president approaches them at the door. "Takuto-kun? Is that you? Finally thought about joining?" Honda George asks, "Or did you bring me some new recruits?"

"Not exactly..." The redhead tells him, "Is Takashiro Arata-kun in there?"

"Our Vice Prez?"

"He's the vice president!?" Wako exclaims.

"Yup, we call him the Hurricane here. Look for yourselves." The buff green-haired boy points at the back corner of the room. The focused brunette is slamming his gloves into a punching bag several times a second, at lightning speed. The trio's mouths drop open. "We'd call him Bonecrusher, but we haven't seen him hit any humans yet, haha!"

Takuto grasps Kazuma's shoulder, "And just think, you might be his first victim."

"S-S-Shut Up!"

"How do you know him?" George asks.

"We're friends with his little sister, Niika-chan," Wako says.

"Oh, little Niika? She's adorable isn't she?"