4 - Wako's Song (Part 1)

"Nee, Sugata-kun who are we waiting for? We've been here forever!"

"Its only been 5 minutes Kazuma-kun, please try to restrain yourself for a little longer."

"But what if I can't?!"

Suddenly the door busted open, "Bocchan, sorry for making you guys wait." Sarina, Jaguar and Tiger come in but stop at the door after seeing Sugata and Kazuma in a weird position.

Sarina raised an eyebrow, "Are we interrupting something Sugata?"

Sugata sat up, "Not at all Sarina..."

"Please tell me at least one of you saw him pin me down!?" Kazuma shouted jumping over to Sarina.

"Bocchan, what were you doing to that boy?" Jaguar asked him.

"Oh nothing serious, MISS Jaguar, I was just about to tie him up, to make it feel like a real kidnapping...or just to pass the time really."

"You really shouldn't do that, he might think its weird and we might lose his trust. And stop calling me miss!"

"His snow white hair, its positively beautiful!" Tiger shouted clearly not in either conversation.

"You worry to much, MISS Jaguar." Jaguar growled, "Fujimoto-kun, allow me to introduce you to Drama club president, Endo Sarina, third year, Miss Yamasugata Jaguar, second year, and Sugatame Tiger, first year. Girls, this is Fujimoto Kazuma-kun."

"Nice to meet you, Kazuma-kun." Sarina told him.

"Domo." Kazuma replied then turned to Sugata, "Why didn't you just tell me you wanted me to meet the Drama club? If I knew, I wouldn't have asked so many questions!"

Sugata smirked, "Meet the drama club, eh?" He mumbled to himself.

"But one quick question, why do those two girls call you Bocchan? And do they have your name in their last names? Did you name them?" Kazuma asked jokingly as they froze, "Or was it all irony?~"

"PURE COINCIDENCE. AND LEAVE IT AT THAT." Was Sugata's only response in a very intimidating tone. Kazuma backed up a couple inches.

"Oh Bocchan, Takuto said that he and Niika would be here in a little bit~" The door slammed open.

"Actually, we're right here." Niika told them out of breath. Sarina came to her side.

"Goodness Niika, you look like you just ran a mile. What were you two doing?" Niika struggled to answer.

"She was trying to ditch her brother and needed my help." Takuto told her. Niika flicked him in the forehead.

"What are you talking about? I saved you before he killed you! You don't tell someone's brother that they're taking their younger sister to an 'undisclosed location'! Are you crazy!?" Niika froze, "Don't answer that."

Sarina sighed, "You haven't told them you're in the 'Drama Club' yet have you?" Niika shook her head. Wako suddenly walks in silently.

"Niika-chan, Takuto-kun." The two looked up to see Kazuma, "You're in the drama club too?"

Niika started to answer him, but Takuto beat her to it. "Fujimoto-kun." He was glaring at him.

"Takuto-kun, I told you guys that you could call me Kazuma. Forget the honorifics!" Kazuma tells him, but he glares harder. "Um, is he okay?" Kazuma asks Sugata, Sugata shrugs.

Seeing the tension in the air, Sarina stepped in, "Hey guys, since we're all here, lets get started. I have a surprise for everyone." She steps around to the back, and when everyone follows, they find a long table full of food and drinks, "Surprise! We're having a club party!" Jaguar and Tiger squeal, while everyone else gawked at the feast. "Well don't just stand there, sit down and dig in!"