7- Used To Celebrate

MPK: Guess what guys? The ghost writer is back. For how long? We may never know...

A/N: Before you read, since it's been a long time, you should know that a few changes have been made.

~Kazuma's cybody Choshek is now named Alphonse.

~Arata's cybody Atem is now named Anaki.

~And this really isn't a change, but I'll specify that Niika is actually more of a "soft-spoken" and closed off individual, rather than sassy in the previous chapters. She's only like that when she firsts meet people and when she's talking to Takuto, because she's known to be skeptical of others rather than to immediately accept them. I mention this so that you know she's not acting OOC or anything. Not necessarily shy, just keeping to herself.

___________

"Takashiro Niika-chan!" Niika was called as she approached the front double doors of the school. "Over here girl!"

"Mrs Watanabe." Niika murmured as she double backed to meet her.

"There's a certain red-headed male looking for you this morning!" Niika's face hardens. She ignores Mrs Watanabe and starts to walk back. "Wait wait wait! I know you don't like him like that Niika, but I think you should hear him out! Maybe he wants to confess to you!"

"Confess? Confess what? What did he do?"

Mrs Watanabe flails her hands in front of her, "No not like that! You know, to ask you out! To be your boyfriend!"

"Eh? Ew. Yuck!" Niika feinted, "I feel sick now."

"Oh don't be like that!" Mrs Watanabe tells her, "Takuto's a really nice guy if you haven't noticed. And most importantly, HE'S HOT!" She shouts. The students walking by them inside the school stare as they pass. "Niika I'm telling you, you don't just let guys like that get away from you! You don't see males like this everyday! If you're not careful, some random chick might just come out of nowhere and steal his heart away!" Niika listens to Mrs Watanabe's words with a bored expression. However, she still takes her words into account.

"Why do I need to be worried about that? If he gets his heart stolen, isn't that a good thing? At least, that's what I was once told..." Niika says not getting the point. Mrs. Watanabe facepalms, "Besides, why do I need a boyfriend?"

"Why do you need one!? You're going to want someone in the future Niika! But by that time Takuto would be guaranteed to be taken by then! That's why you need to grab him away now while there are still sparks between you two! And right now he clearly has his eye on you!" Mrs Watanabe holds Niika by the shoulders from behind and pushes her in the opposite direction. "I'm rooting for you Niika-chan! You don't understand right now, but you will thank me later! Now go on! He's by the little miniature garden at the side of the school. Class starts soon so don't be late!" Mrs Watanabe says waving as she heads off. "But if you end up scoring, be late all you want! In fact don't even come to class! Make sure you get his azz Niika-chan!" Niika sweatdrops at the girl's straightforwardness. She sighs and walks toward Takuto's location.

"Midori no me!" Takuto shouts spotting her before she came over. His left arm slung behind his back.

"What is this about Takuto?" Niika doesn't even greet him as she stands in front of him. "Why did you need to see me?"

"Jeez Niika," Takuto says taken aback, "Can't I just want to see you now and then?"

Niika continued to speak as if she did not notice the blush that had appeared on her face. "No. Especially not this early in the morning. Class starts in, 10 minutes." She told him checking her watch.