Chapter 3

Steve's POV
"Have you been able to locate the kid yet?"

From the intercom, I hear Tony say, "JARVIS scan for Perseus Jackson."

From the picture that was shown on the file, it seemed to be about 5 years ago, and he was with a blonde girl and a short kid with curly hair. I didn't know why Fury asked us to detain this kid, he seemed innocent.

Breaking me from my thoughts, I hear Tony say, "He's been spotted at the park. Let's go."

Percy's POV
I was walking through the park minding my own business when I felt many eyes watching me. At first I thought they were monsters, but I looked around and saw random people in these weird looking suits talking in ear pieces. That's when I got my own personal stalking crew! yay...(note the sarcasm). I didn't know what they wanted so I started circling around the park. They still watched me, so I decided it was time to surprise them.

Natasha's POV
We've been following this kid for almost an hour and all he's been doing is circling the park. Finally, he led us to an area that wasn't that crowded and turned towards where we were standing.

"Um excuse me? Haven't you been told that it isn't nice to stalk people?"

To say the least I was shocked. How was this kid able to acknowledge that we were there?

I could tell that everyone was as shocked as I was, so I stepped out into the light. "How did you know we were there?"

You could tell he was fighting the urge to roll his eyes. "No offense, but y'all were so obvious. I mean at least try, jeez."

That's when Tony decided to make a 'dramatic' entrance.
"Perseus Jackson! We have orders from S.H.I.E.L.D. to come and detain you for being a threat." he said, standing there expecting him to gawk at how he was ironman.

Then the kid slipped his hand in his pocket on instinct and said, "It's Percy first of all,"as if he was always correcting everybody. "and second of all, what the heck are you?"

Tony looked shocked. "You don't know who I am?!?"

"Well I wouldn't be asking if I didn't know now would I?"

Steve then stepped forward. "Do you know what the Avengers are? People who saved the world and such?"

Percy looked genuinely confused. "Um, no? Sorry it was nice meeting you but I have to get home. My mom is probably worried. Well, bye!" he said then started to walk away.

Before he could leave, Thor came out and shook his hand. "Perseus Jackson it is an honor to meet you. You are an amazing hero and is greatly appreciated on Asgard."

"Your a god?"he asked.

"Yes, my name is Thor."

I expected him to get scared or surprised but he just shrugged.

"Thor... a norse god?"

"Indeed child. Annabeth has taught you well."

Percy blushed. "Oh um, thank you. Well, I gotta go. Bye!"

Tony stood in front of him before he could take a step. "I'm sorry but we have to take you to Stark Tower and be held for interrogation. You need to come with us. Well do this the easy way, or the hard way."

"How about not in any way." he sassed and walked away.

"Well then," Tony said. "I guess we're doing this the hard way."