Chapter 10

A/N- I keep trying to switch POV but most of them will be Percy. If you have another POV I should to please tell. Maybe another one of the Avengers of one of the seven.

Also if you read the book earlier, it said Clint was up but I changed it to Tony. Sorry...

Percy's POV
After the red hair woman and the girl in the red jacket-huh, they're twinsies- a guy with dark hair and sunglasses came in.

Before I could stop my ADHD from acting up, I blurted, "Why are you wearing sunglasses? Is it because your trying to look cool? Or maybe because I'm smoking hot. Wait, I think Leo's rubbing off on me." I groan.

I hear Leo shout in my ear. "Super Hot Mc Shizzle Repair Boy I'm SMOKIN HAWT!"
A/N- I'm pretty sure that's not correct but all whale🐳

Sunglasses guy looked at me like a peasant. "Do you remember who I am?"

"Uh, no."

"Tony Stark? Iron Man? Ring any bells?"

"Ding ding!"

"Huh?"

"I rang a bell." I could tell I was starting to annoy him.

"Hmph. I'm Tony Stark. I'm just going to ask you some questions about your grades."

I laughed, and I could tell the people in my ears were laughing too.
"Go ahead."

"Well, do you have all A's? Or A's and B's? What about your GPA?"

I couldn't help but laugh. Again. "Oh gods no. I literally have the worst grades. Mostly C's or D's, but if I'm lucky, I'll get an F. I don't know about the GPA, I haven't been to school in a few years..."

He seemed to perk up at that. "A few years? Did you happen to be in Greece, Rome, or Alaska by any chance?"

"Percy, say no." I hear Annabeth say.

"Uh, no." But I'm pretty sure I didn't sound very sure.

He looked at me skeptically and left.