Chapter 8

Fury's POV
Even though Percy willingly came, I still have my suspicions. He also asked for blue coke, and I'm beginning to think he has a problem.

I was probably looking at him weirdly because he started laughing. "Pirate man why you looking at me like that? Blue coke is common in the land of Persassy."

Yea, he definitely has a problem.

"Well let's answer some questions. First of all, do yo-"

Percy interrupted. "Uh, I'm all for answering questions and stuff, but I need some blue coke. You know, to stay hydrated." It looked like he was having a battle in his head, and finally groaned and mumbled quietly. "Fine you win." Then faced us. "Never mind, continue with the questions."

I inwardly groaned. If this is what was going to happen the whole time, I may go insane.

Percy's POV
Since I would probably going to be here for a while, I asked, "Uh, I'm all for answering questions and stuff, but I need some blue coke. You know, to stay hydrated." While in shock, I heard Annabeth in my ear.

"Seaweed Brain! You don't just go around asking for blue coke! That's weird." I was about to open my mouth but the started talking again. "Don't talk, it'll look like your talking to yourself. Just answer the questions. Then I'll give you unlimited kisses."

I heard Piper and Leo in the background. "Awwww. PERCABETH FOREVA!!"

I mumbled to myself. "Fine you win."

I faced the pirate guy. "Never mind, continue with the questions."

He looked like he wanted to facepalm. I inwardly smirked. This was going to be fun.