Chapter 9

Natasha's POV
Fury looked mad. But if Percy noticed, he didn't acknowledge it.

While Percy was deep in thought, Fury pulled us aside. "I have places to be. Natasha, ask about family. Clint, strategies. Tony, academics. Rodgers, strength. Banner, health. Wanda, go with Natasha. Now, I'm leaving."

Right when he left, Percy snapped out of his daze. "Uh, why'd pirate man leave?"

I winced at the name. "He had business. All of us will take turns questioning you. Come to the interrogation room."

As we walked to the room, well Percy kind of skipped, it was kind of awkward.

Once we got into the room, there was a metal chair and a rolly chair. He ran to the rolly chair yelling, "Dibs!"

I rolled my eyes and muttered, "Men."

I think he heard me, but instead of getting mad, he smiled as if recalling a memory.

Wanda and I stood there waiting for a few minutes, waiting for Percy, but it looked like he was lost in thought. I finally cleared my throat. "Are you ready?"

His head snapped towards us as if he forgot we were there. "Oh uh, yea. Go ahead."

"Well were going to ask about family."

I noticed that Percy winced a bit before saying, "My mom, Sally Jackson, my dad was lost at sea, not dead, just lost at sea. Uh, I have a step-dad, Paul Blowfish, uh, I mean Blofis." he smiled at that comment.

I looked at Wanda. She then said, "Do you have any friends?"

It looked like he didn't know how to answer when he finally said, "Well yea. I have a girlfriend. I'm in the group of 7 friends. We're like a squad, called 'The Seven'. I love them. We've been through a lot together, I would literally die for them. Heh, ironic." he smiled at that.

Um ok then. "Do you have any other family?"

"Uh well, I have 2 other uncles. We're not that close. But I have 2 cousins that are basically my older sister and younger brother. Uh, one of the seven is also my cousin. And I have a few aunts." I also heard him mumble, "Not that I like most of them." (cough*Hera*cough)

Wanda looked at me, probably intrigued by his answers. "Well then, we're done. Someone else will come in to ask you more questions."

Once we walked out of the room, I heard Tony talking. "His answers feel vague, he's not telling us everything."

"Well would you tell your personal life to people like us?" I asked cutting into their conversation and rolling my eyes.

I then looked at Tony. "Your up."