Chapter 11

Percy's POV
After the sunglasses guy left a guy with a bow and arrow came in.

I had a mini camera that Leo attached to my ear, he made me wear clip on earrings. I will never live that down. Anyway, the arrow guy came in and pulled out a piece of paper.

"Ah its a piece of paper! Please arrow guy, I beg of your mercy! Donut give me a paper cut!" my voice dripping with sarcasm.

I could hear Leo snickering. "All hail Persassy!!"

Arrow guy cracked a small smile.

"OMYGOSH YOU SMILED! Your human!" okay now the arrow guy looked annoyed. All whale. "Just kidding I already knew you were mortal."

Then he looked at me. "Mortal?"

Oopsies. "Um, sophisticated word for human. Because I am a very sophisticated mortal."

Now I have most of the seven laughing.

Arrow guy looked at me weirdly and said, "My name is Clint. I'm here to test you battle strategies."

I heard Annabeth snickering. "Your on your own Seaweed Brain. I want to see how well you can do without my help."

I inwardly sighed.

"So what do you want me to do?"

"I'm going to draw a battle field, and I want to know how you would devise your troops."

"Uh ok."

Clint's POV
I was amazed of how well Percy could to this. Based on his grades, I expected him to do bad. But it seemed as if he's done this before. He knew how to do numbers by numbers, and could prophesies what would happen. He was a natural born leader.

I didn't show my shock, but it was hard. "Okay thanks, someone else will be coming shortly."

Knowing that even though there was cameras so the others could see, they couldn't see the picture well.

When I came out Tony ripped it out of my hand -rude much- and studied it.

"This is actually... impressive." He threw it onto the table allowing everyone else to see it.

Let's just say this kid has managed to amaze us once again.