Chapter 12

Steve's POV
When I walked into the interrogation room, Percy was talking to... himself?
"Yea right. That's not even true." I heard him say.

I cleared my throat.

He just looked at me and nodded his head. Okay then.

"Hello, I am Steve Rodgers. I am here to test your strength."

Percy winced and said, "How will we be doing that?"

I inwardly smirked. "Just a simple arm wrestle."

"Oh ok that seems easy."

I was a super solider, so I didn't expect a teenager to be able to beat me.

Well, he did.

Percy's POV
When star spangled spandex guy introduced himself, I heard Nico squeal. Yes, I know, THE Nico Dì Angelo squealed.

I was surprised too.

When we did an arm wrestle, I beat him in a few seconds.

I could tell he was surprised, as if he has never been beaten before. He was strong, kind of like an Ares kid, but he seemed nice so I would classify him as Mars.

Or maybe that's just Frank.

Then the guy left.

"I wonder how many more people they have left. I think all they have to do is a physical test and your done Seaweed Brain."

Well, my Wise Girl was right once again.

A scientist looking guy came in. I mean he had a lab coat and brought a little machine and everything.

"Hello, my name is Bruce Banner. I'm just going to ask you some questions and check your health."

I nodded.

"Are you diagnosed with any mental illness?" A/N-Is mental illness the right word? I feel like it's not. All whale.

"I have ADHD and dyslexia."

It was kind of scary because he looked so sophisticated and was writing down everything.

"Have you ever broken any bones?"

"Actually a lot of them."

He looked marveled. I guess I would be too.

Then, he started to run some test on me and when he was almost done, he asked, "I'm going to have to ask you to take off your shirt."

I though he was joking, but he looked very serious.

"Um, sorry no." Well this is awkward.

He looked at me. "It's part of the physical exam. We're almost done. Once you do this, you can leave." Then he mumbled something that I probably wasn't supposed to hear. "Depending on what Fury wants with you."

"No."

I didn't want him to see the scars. They weren't that bad, but definitely not normal for an average 18 year old. I probably had more then all the Avengers combined.

I should've learned from Will that doctors will do whatever it takes to do their doctor stuff.

Next think I know my shirt is off. Okay that kind of sounds weird.

Doctor guy looked at me shocked.

"Where did all these scars come from?" he sounded afraid.

"It's none of your business." I snapped. I know it was mean but I didn't want him knowing.

I grabbed my shirt and put it back on. Doctor guy was still frozen so I just walked out of the room.

All the Avengers were standing there. They looked at me shocked. I could see some looked at me with pity. Others looked scared. But most had many questions.

I didn't want that.

So I left.