#2: travel to san francisco and see the golden gate bridge

A frown tugged down at my lips, "There's no way I'm taking that with me," I pointed at the risqué, lacy bra and panties Luna started to place in my already over-stuffed suitcase, the sides spilling with what Luna had pushed in there only seconds ...

A frown tugged down at my lips, "There's no way I'm taking that with me," I pointed at the risqué, lacy bra and panties Luna started to place in my already over-stuffed suitcase, the sides spilling with what Luna had pushed in there only seconds before.

    She smirked at me, ignoring my request and shoved it in next to my other intimates, the black of the set contrasting with my oddly colored bras and undies. She looked up, grinning. "You're taking it Alice," she cheered. "You're going on a five-day trip to San Francisco. Five days is enough to meet a cute guy and have him take you to bed." Luna winked and picked up a mustard dress and folded it, speaking again but avoiding eye contact, "And if all else fails, you can always fuck Ryder."

    "Luna!" I tossed a pair of socks at her, heat creeping up my neck. "I'd never fuck Ryder, he's my best friend, besides I'm not planning on fucking anyone!"

    "Is that so?"

    The husky, low voice sent shivers down my spine and I recognized it immediately, a small grin plastering my face with a stupid dumb-struck look.

    I spun on my heel, facing Eros. He leant against the banister of my door, arms crossed, fingers ringed as usual, the name on his fingers hidden. He smiled a toothless grin back at me, albeit shy and reserved, the boundaries we had crossed ever present in this moment.

    "Yes," I said, rather breathlessly.

    He uncrossed his arms, veins in his arms flexing and came to stand in front of me, flicking a piece of hair out of my face. "Why would Luna think you're going to fuck someone this trip?" He asked softly.

    I rolled my eyes, folding my arms against my chest, "Luna is packing me some lingerie in case I end up getting lucky."

    Eros pursed his lips at me, "You're not getting lucky under Ryder and I's watch," he stuck his tongue out, patting my head gently before walking toward Luna and my spilling suitcase.

    "What'd you pack?" He asked exasperated, sparing a small smile at Luna before pulling the suitcase to him, closing it and zipping it up, setting it on the floor, ready to go into Ryder's truck.

    I turned to face him and Luna, gaze lingering on a flabbergasted Luna who was not used to this side of Eros, who never saw this side of Eros. "I packed a decent amount," I huffed, "besides how'd you get in?"

    Eros fucking beamed. "Angelica let me in. I think she's taking a liking to me," he bent, taking a hold of the strap on my luggage and stood, the muscles in his arm flexing.

    "Everyone takes a liking to you," I muttered under my breath, hoping naively he wouldn't hear.

    Of course, he did.

    He frowned. "Anyways it's getting late Alice, I already left a semi-hungry Ryder in the car, I don't think we should keep him waiting."

    As if the devil himself heard, a long, loud honk startled the three of us in my room.