#7: attend a play at pantages theatre, a play that'll really move me

It was hot in LA. That's really all I had to say further about the city. It was the first week of April for heck's sake and I felt as though we were visiting this city in the middle of summer, the sun blazing down on us despite it being 7 in the afternoon.

It should have be cooling down by now right?

Shading my eyes, I squinted at the theatre. It was tinier than I had anticipated, the name Pantages glittering on the side of the building. On the billboard read: Chicago The Musical in blazing red letters, the silhouettes of women hidden behind the name.

Ryder got our tickets a few weeks ago, a few weeks before he had even asked his parents to help fund this trip and I had to wonder how long he had been planning on taking Eros and I to Los Angeles.

Knowing him, he probably booked the tickets when he realized the three of us were friends and had intents to complete the list together.

That sucker probably did it after the Gala.

"Alice I really hope this is all you hoped it to be," Ryder tugged at his black tie uncomfortably as though it was choking him. He leaned up against a light pole and glanced around the area.

I looked back at him and smiled, "Stop being a baby Ryder, you look hot, and I'm not the only one who thinks so..." I trailed off, gesturing with a shake of my head to the many admirers that were looking after Ryder, in his navy blue suit. He was a picture of grace and beauty.

He smirked, as usual, loving the attention. "Well you don't look too bad yourself Alice," his hand reached out and smoothed some of my hair off my shoulder, exposing the bare skin.

I shifted in the dark green dress that was too tight and I hoped my ass didn't look too flat in.

It probably did.

I gave Ryder a knowing smile and turned to the box office, and then finally to the pair of them, avoiding Eros' gaze, until I couldn't and looked at him for the first time that night.

He, probably looked the best of us, uncaring and loose, dangerous and still so self-assured. The first few buttons of his white button-down were undone, exposing the pale skin and small tuft of blonde chest hair, a silver charm sticking out boldly. He was sans tie, a suit jacket emphasizing his broad shoulders.

He was the most beautiful boy, and I had him in the palm of his hand, and I had chosen to give him up.

"You guys ready?" I said after I tore my attention away from Eros.

"Yeah," Eros' voice was gruff and he was the first to walk forward, brushing his shoulder against mine and then, come to a stand-still, fists tightening ever so slightly. It took a few moments for Ryder and I to realize why.

I spotted his chestnut hair before I saw his face, and still, my heart dropped to the pit of my stomach.

"Is that?" Ryder started, but the boy had already found his way towards the three of us, a gleaming white smile brightening his already welcoming face.

My shock was overcome with an insane amount of giddiness. I was just a young girl with a boy that wanted to date me, screw Ryder and Eros— my attention become solely diverted to the tall figure coming our way.

"Alice!" his eyes sparkled with true excitement and happiness and I felt myself returning that, launching myself into his outstretched arms with a girly squeal and giggle.

"What are you doing here?" I asked in complete glee as he spun me around in a circle and set me on the floor, cradling my face in his hands, resting our foreheads together.