Chapter 3

Bianca

It's 7:30 In The Morning.  I Forgot To Wake The Kids. I Heard My Phone Ring. I Picked It Up.

Hello This Arrington Elementary Calling To Inform You That The School Will Be Closed Until Further Notice.  Because Of The Weather  Thanks For Your Cooperation 

I Guess Ana And Brook Is Going To Work With Me . My Phone Vibrated Again. I Answered

Hello This Is Kids Zone Daycare Center. We Are Calling To Inform You That The School Will Be Closed Due To The Weather. Thanks For Your Cooperation. 

I Guess Bryan And A'Bella  Coming With Me Also. But I Have A Shoot Today And I Can't Watch All Of Them. Monica Have Work. Ethan Spent A Night Here Last night So I Have To Take Him To. Taylor Flight To Brazil Leaves At 8 O Clock.  My Dad Is On Vacation With Deborah.  Jennifer Is Coming Into Work Today But She's Going To Be Busy Booking Me Shoots.  I'm Not Going To Ask Terrance To Babysit He Needs A Break.

My Only Option Is Dre. I Dialed His Number.  He Answered On The Third Ring.

"Hello" Oo I Can Tell He Was Sleep. His Voice Is So Sexy When He First Wake Up. I Think It Got My Panties Wet.

"Dre It's Bianca I Need A Favor "

"Wassup"

"Ok I Have A Shoot Today And I Have 5 Kids With Me Can You Come To My Job And Help Me Please. "

"Yea What Time"

"You Can Come To My House Now "

"I'll Be There In Like A Hour. "

"Thank You So Much"

"Welcome"

"See You When You Get Here "

"Ight" I Hung Up. 

I Went Inside Brook Room To Wake Her Up. Then Diana  Room . Last But Not Least A'Bella Room. She Have Bunk Beds For When Ethan Spends The Night. Or Taylor.  I Shook Her Lightly. 

After Giving Her A Bath. I Put Her On A Pink Sweater And Some Black Jeans With Pink Uggs. 

After Bathing Bryan I Put Him On A Black Hustle Gang Hoodie With Some Black Trues And Put Him On His Clocks. 

After Giving Ethan A Bath I Dressed Him In Some Black Levis A Red Polo Shirt.  And His Fire Red 5s

Brook Dressed Herself In A Kaki Sweater Some White Jeans. And Her Sperrys.

Diana Dressed Her Self In A White Nike Sweat Suit And White Forces.

After I Showered I Put On A White Chanel Sundress And Soms White Sandals.

I Heard A Knock At The Door. I Didn't Bother To Get It Because One Of The Kids Would.  I Was Sitting On The Edge Of My Bed Texting Terrance Ugly Self. I Looked Up And Saw Dre Standing There.  He Looked Good But Simple.  He Had On Some Black Nike Sweats With A Nike White Shirt And A Black Check On The Front. With Some White Forces.

"You Ready" I Nodded Grabbing My Purse.

"Let's Go Or Get Left" I Said Walking Towards The Door.They Came Slowly.  They Looked Like, Zombies. "Y'all Look Tired "

"I Am"Brook Said

"Me Too" A'Bella Agreed.

"Me Three"Ethan Said

"Me Four"Diana Said

"Mommy What Come After 4" Bryan Asked. 

"5 Dumb Dumb " Ethan Said. Here Comes The Argument.