Chapter 20

Chapter 20 Already !

Dre

Silence Filled The Basement.  She Refuse To Speak. If Looks Could Kill Bianca Would Have Been Going To Jail For Murder. Terrance Wanted To Give Her A Head Shot. Whitney Tryed To Prove Her Innocence But Brandon Sr And Trying To Hear That.He Not Here He Told Us To Handle This.  Bianca The Only Female Came Along Because We All Know She Hard Headed As Hell.

" How Do You Know Eachother?" I Questioned.

"They Sisters" Terrance Says.

"How?" Bianca Asked.

"Same Mom Different Dads. Zeek Killed Whitney Dad In Canada And We Killed Brittany Dad In Bahamas When We Was There. " He Explained.  Terrance Is Really Good At Lurking. Or Shall I Say Being A Tracker. 

"So Why Yall Aim For My Kids" Bianca Asked. They Didn't Answer.  "Ok I See But Let Me Show You How My Angel Felt" She Cocked Her Pink Pistol And Shot One Of Each Of Their Knee Caps.They Screamed Loud Asf " My Baby Was Hospitalized Because Of Some B.S She Ain't Have Nothing To Do With" She Grabbed A Jug Of Bleach.  " My Baby Literally Beg Me Not To Clean Her Bullet Hole Cause It Hurt. Let Me Let Y'all Feel What She Feel When I Pour Peroxide And Alcohol On It" She Started Pouring The Bleach All Over There Wounds. They Screams Filled The Room. " Whitney You Had It Out For Brook. So You Probably Fired That Shot. But It Don't Matter. " She Picked Up A Knife And Stabbed Her In The Stomach. " Brittany You A Slimy Hoe.  " She Picked Up 2 More Knives And Stabbed Her In Both Breast. Her Screaming Damn Near Brook My Ear Drum.

She Picked Up A Black Pistol. She Gave Them Both A Bullet To The Skull. Her Phone Started Ringing. 

"Hello. ...Hey Babe " Dafuq I'm On My Way There. I'll Get Food Y'all At least Straighten Up The House..... Love You See You Soon. " She Hung Up.

*

Bianca Jumped In The Shower As Soon As We Got Home Without The Kids Seeing Her. I Was Shocked To See Bianca In Action Today I'm Most Defiantly Ain't Doing Nothing To Upset These Lil Bratty Kids. I'm Not Trying To Die.

I Walked In Brook Room. Honestly She Been Nice Since The Incident. She Just Stay In Bed. Barely Curse Or Be An Ass.

"You Straight In Here" Her Private Nurse Is Mad Ugly.  Ugly Betty Type Shit.

"Yea I'm Good " She Was Tearing That Popeyes Up. " Terrance Ain'tAnswer His FT Earlier. "

"He Was With Me We Was Handling Some Stuff. " She Nodded. " We Handled It" Her Eyes Got Wide.

"Tell Me"

"No Details Ask Terrance I Don't Want Yo Moms Bitching Me Out" 

"Whatever" I Walked Out Her Room To Diana Room.  She Was Watching Bring It .

"Daddy I Want To Go Back To Dance Next Week" She Said.

"Ok That's Fine By Me" I Shrugged.

"But My Coach Said That I Have To Pay For The Weeks That I Wasn't Even There.  "

"The Problem Is?"

"Mommy Not Going To Go For That."

"I'll Talk To Her About It. " I Shrugged. 

"Ok" She Sighed.  I Went Into My Room. Bryan And A'Bella Was Laying In My Bed.

"Why Y'all In Here" I Asked.

"Waiting For Mommy" He Said. Bianca Came Out The Bathroom With Shorts And A Tank Top.  Her Brazilian Was Wet.

"Hey Mommy Babies I Missed You " She Had So Much Excitement In Her Voice.  They Jumped In Her Arms. She Was Squinting Down Hugging Them.  She Wasn't Here When They Woke Up.

"Mommy We Didn't Go To Speech: A'Bella Snitched.

"And Why Not." She Picked Them Up And Put Them In Bed Next To Her.

"Because Uncle Taylor Said I'm To Smart For That" Bianca Rolled Her Eyes.

"He's An Idiot. But Did You Guys Have Fun Today"

"Yea We Went To Breakfast.  " It's Only 4:30 .

They Kept Talking. They Didn't Run Out Of Word's To Say. They Went A Mile A Minute. She Bond With Them So Well.

Jennifer

"Terrance Stop That Shit I'm Mad At You" I Hit His Hand Off My Breast.

"I Didn't Even Do Nothing Today" He Said.

"You Left Me This Morning And Didn't Even Call Me. He Sighed.

"Because I Was Handling Business. "

"Oh"

"Now Can I Touch Your Titties" He Licked His Lips. 

Then Kissed Me Hard.  And Pulled Over My Head . "No Bra" He Smiled And Started Kissing And Licking My Nipples. 

Deborah

I've Been So Busy Lately. It's Hard Being Brandons Girlfriend.  His Maides Have Nice Bodies Even His Cooks. It Kind Of Feel Like A Competition. I Was Never Insecure.  But They Woman Would Take Me In Blood For My Man. I Never Told Him How I Felt Because He Be To Busy Dealing With His Gang.

The Kids Dogs Practically Live With Us Now. They To Busy To Take Car Of Them. So I Treat Them Like My Babies. I Trained Princess To Bite The Maids. It Be Funny. I'm Thinking About Getting A Big Dog To Tear They Ass Up.

Don't Judge Me .

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Vote 

Comment

Suggestions