Chapter 22

Bianca

As Soon As We Flew Back In Town I Had A Lot To Do. The Kids Started School Two Days Ago So That Gives Me A Little Time To Myself. Dre Is To Busy Doing Whatever It Is He's Doing In The Streets Along With My Dad. Deborah Went Back To Work. Taylor And Terrance Is Out Of Town On Business Which Leaves Me Jennifer And Monica. Monica And Jen Has Been Staying With Me Because We All Are Lonely. After School The Kids Be To Busy Doing Their Own Thing.

Since Being Back From Out Of Town Me And Dre, Haven't Been Really Seeing Each Other Often Even Though We Live Together. He Is Barely Home. When I Wake Up He's Gone When I Fall Asleep He's Not There. I Don't Want Issues So Early On In Our Marriage.  We Been Married For Less Than 3 Months. I Don't Want To Think Negative About It.

"Where have you been and don't lie" Dre came creeping up stairs 5:30 in the morning thinking i'm sleep.

"Handling Business" He Answered.

"Don't Lie To Me Deondre.  Every Night It's The Same Shit Handling Business It's Not That Much Business In The Mutherfucking World" I Said Getting In His Face. He Was Sitting On The Edge Of The Bed Removing His Shirt. So I Felt Taller Than Him

"Don't Start This Shit Bi-"

"Start What Shit Dre ? Your Kids Asked About You But You Was To Busy To Call And See If They're Still Breathing. They At least Deserve That Much From Their Dad "

"I WAS BUSY MAKING MONEY TO PROVIDE FOR Y'ALL ASSES SO DON'T START COMING AT ME ON NO BULLSHIT" He Yelled.

"Bullshit ? And The Fuck Are You Talking To Dude ? Let Me Find Out You Doing Anything More Than Handling Business. Imma Body You And That Hoe. " He Chuckled Sounding Frustrated.  "And You Got The Nerve To Laugh Like I'm Not Dead Ass Serious."

"Can You Get Tf Out My Face With The Bullshit"

" Yea I Can Do Exactly That "

I Walked In The Closest And Put On Some Sweat Pants And A Tank Top. Dre Really Got Me Fucked Up.  I Slid On My Jordan Slides And Grabbed My Purse.

"Where Tf You Think You Going"

"Out Your Face " I Said Walking Away.  He Grabbed My Arm. "Let Me Go Before I Cut You "

"You Ain't Going No Where"

"You Got Me Fucked Up. " I Snatched Away.

"And You Just Gone Leave Like That? "

"You Damn Right . I'll Pick Up My Kids When You Got More Business To Handle "

"You The Pettest Bitch I Know. "

"Bitch ? Fuck You No Good Ass Nigga.  And Imma Show You A Bitch. I'm Not Them Raggedy Ass Hoes You Be Fucking Bum Ass Nigga"

I Threw My Phone At His Head . I Hate Him So Much. I Walked Well Ran Down The Stairs To My Range Rover And Was Out.

Dre

I Know Damn Well She Didn't Just Throw This Phone At My Eye. She Be Doing To Much All The Time. She Go From 0-100 Real Quick. 

I'm Not Even Cheating On Her But She Wanna Go On A Fucking Rampage And Not Believe Me.

I Honestly Didn't Realize I Called Her A Bitch Until She Repeated Out Loud. I Really Fucked Up. Marriage Is Harder Than I Thought.  

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A Little Tease

Vote Comment Suggestions

I Suggestions Because I Kind Of Have Writers Block

I Don't Really Have Time To Update