Chapter 17

Dre

We Finally Back In Miami.  The Trip Was Good But I Was Ready To Go.  Today Me And Bianca Is Going To The Court House To Get Our Marriage License. Yes We Doing This Asap. I'm Tired Of Bianca Being Not Fully Mine.

Most Of The Time I Knew Bianca We Wasn't Even Together. We Was Always Clashing. She Stood Her Ground Against Me. She Was My Wife That Day At Chuck E Cheese. She Ain't Even Know It. She Did So Much For Me And I Was A Little Ungrateful.  I Should Have Wifed Her During My First Proposal.  I'm Marrying Her So Quick So That Nothing Gets In The Way. She Can Have A Big Wedding If She Wants.

She Finally Came Down Stairs A Million Hours Later.  She Looked So Beautiful Like Always. She Had On A Tight Black Skirt That Stopped At Her Knees.  A White Button Down Shirt That Showed Her Boobs A Little Bit. With Some Aqua Red Bottoms.  She Always Have To Add  A Bright Color To Her Outfit. I Noticed That About Her.

"You Look Good Mom" I Swear Brook Has Split Personalities.  She Always So Sweet And Not Hard Headed Towards Bianca.

"Thanks Baby You Look Pretty To. " Brook Had On Some Yellow Skinny Leg Jeans With Her Fruity Pebbles And The Matching Shirt. Her Hair Was Even Flat Ironed FINALLY.

"What About Me ?" Abella Asked.

"You Look Gorgeous" Bianca Smiled At Her

"And Me ?" Ana Asked.

"Flawless" Ana Smiled Big As Hell. 

"Now Can We Leave This Is Only Going To Take 5 Minutes. "

"I Hope You Feed Us." Brook Mumbled.

"Them Not You " She Rolled Her Eyes.

"Let's Go Guys" Ana Rushed. Bianca Picked Up Bryan Because He Was Reaching For Her. A'Bella Talk More Than Him.  She Act Alot Older Then Him To.  We All Made Our Way To The White Escalade.  We Put The Kids In And Got Settled. I Started The Car. 

"Why Do A'Bella Act More Knowledgeable Than Bryan" I Asked In A Nice Way. 

"He Sort Of Have Issues.  When You Got Locked Up We Went To Therapy.  He Feels As If He Can Only Trust Me. He Had Problems Speaking. He Had Post Trama Disorder. He Came A Long Way From Before.  " She Got A Little Emotional.

"He Went Through Alot. "

"That's Not Even The Half Of It. " She Sighed.

"Well Tell Me All Of It"

"On His First Birthday.  We Found Out That He Was Born With Heart Failure.  Because I Guess His Mom Was Doing Drugs. Well That's What The Doctor Said. He Got A Heart Donation On His Second Birthday.  Which Was Illegal . Because I Paid A Half Of Million  Dollars.  "

She Started Tearing Up.

"How Come You Never Told Me None Of This"

"Because I Wanted To Forget It" She Wipped Her Face. " His Words Before He Went In The Operation Room Was I Was Born To Fight.  My Baby Went Through Alot" She Said. I Parked In The Parking Lot.

*

We Walked In As Two And Came Out As One. We Even Got Her And Brooklyn Last Name Changed.

" I'm Starving" Ana Said.

"You Ain't The Only One " Brook Said.

"We Should Go To Bananas" A'Bella Said. Brook Started Dying Laughing Like Seriously. "What's Funny" A'Bella Had Her Hands On Her Hips. These Girls Gone Be The Death Of Me.

"You Bananas Really " She Patted Her Head "Lord Jesus Christ Bless Her Soul" She Started Laughing All Over Again.

"Brook Shut Up It's Not Funny" Ana Said. Bianca Was To Busy Admiring Her Rock.

"Mommy Up" Bryan Tugged Her Skirt. She Picked Him Up. He Kissed Her Cheek Making Her Smile. We Was Walking Around Downtown. It's Alot Of Stores And Restaurants Here.

"You Don't Need To Baby Him" I Told Her.

"Be Quiet He's My Baby So I Do What I Want With Him."She Said.

"Daddy Up" A'Bella Said I Picked Her Up.

"But You Talking About Me" She Shook Her Head.

"Let's Go Inside This Boutique" Ana Pointed.  It Looked Colorful And Shit.

"We Need To Go To Foot Locker Or Something" Brook Said.

"One Store At A Time. Let's Go In The Boutique First Because I Need Some Comfortable Shoes. " Bianca Said. We Entered The Store.  This Shit Is So Girly. Me And Brook Stood By The Door.  Like We Allergic To The Stuff.

"I Want Like 10 Pair Of Shoes.  "Brook Said.

"I Ain't Buying"

'Shid. You Owe Me. Like 5k " She Whispered Yelled. 

"Man You Get On My Nerves"She Shrugged Taking Out Her IPod.

"They Better Hurry Up. Because If These Shoes Sell Out Imma Be Pissed.

"You Something Else. You Mommy Little Princess At One Point. Then Your Ass Is A Little Devil At Another. "

"Whatever Man" She Rolled Her Eyes.

Next Day

I Decided To Go To My Condo To Get A Few Things.  Ana Brook And Bryan Tagged Alone. Bells Rather Stay With Dre That's Fine With Me. I Was In My Condo Packing My Last Minute Items.

"Brook You And Ana Go Check The Mail Together. " They Both Got Of The Couch And Went. I Begin Packing Again.

I Can't Believe I'm Mrs.Ramirez Now. My Rock Is Flawless.  But I Know It Cost  A Ton. Ana Ran In My Room Out Of Breathe.

"Mom Brook Is Hurt. The Ambulance And Everything Is Out There. "

"What Happened. " I Grabbed Bryan And My Keys And Left.

"Someone Started Shooting And She Got Shot. She Fell To The Ground. The Police Was Already There.  " She Had Tears Coming Down Her Cheeks. I Buckled Bryan In His Carseat And We Followed The Ambulance. 

I Was Crying A River. My Baby Is Hurt And I Can't Do Nothing About It. I'm So Scared.  We Pulled Up To The Hospital And Got Out. Ana Grabbed My Hand I Could Tell She Was Sad.

" Hello Can You Give Me Info On My Daughter Brooklyn Diaz Ramirez Please" The Old Ladt Typed In Her Name.

"She's In Emergency Surgery " She Said. I Sat In The Waiting Room And Cried. This Can't Be Life. My Baby Is Probably Dying I Wish It Was Me.

*

Hours Later We Didn't Get No Answers.  Everyone Was Here Including Zeek. I Cried On His Chest. He Shedded A Few Tears Also. Terrance Was Furious.  Well Brook Is His Bestfriend.  My Dad Was Sending Soldiers Out To Shoot Shit Up And Blow Shit Up. Debrah Was Crying To.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Brook Is Dead Or Alive ?

Leave Me Feed Back.