Chapter 15

Bianca

"Stop Throwing That Luggage Idiot" I Told Terrance.  We Was Loading Up To Aboard Our Cruise. I'm Kind Of Excited To Go On Vacation With My Man ;-).

"Girl Shut Up You Packed Like 10 Of These Hoes For One Week." I Rolled My Eyes. He So Dumb At Times. 

"Why You Even Coming? "

"Because I Can.  Little Hood Rat. " I Slapped Him In The Back Of The Head.

"Less Talking And More Moving My Shit In The Trunk"

"You So Demanding Man. You Not Even Paying Me"

"Cause I'm Broke Nigga" I Tried To Sound Like The Man Off Lottery Ticket.

"You Not Funny. Haha Did I Laugh I Don't Think So"

"You Make Me Sick. " I Walked Inside The House.

"Mommy Up" A'Bella Held Her Arms Up For Me To Pick Her Up. I Scooped Her.

"Hey Mommy Baby" I Kissed Her Face She Scrunched Her Face Giggling. I Walked Inside My Room.  And Saw Dre Sleep. We Have To Leave Like Now.

"Daddy Wake Up" She Wiggled Out My Arms.  She Jumped Up And Down On Him.

"Bells Stop" He Rolled Over

"Dre Get Up We Leaving With Or Without You" I Told Him.

"I Don't Wanna Go.  I'm Tired.  "

"Fine Come On A'Bella " I Picked Her Up.  "Maybe I Can Find A Sexy Husband In These 7 Days.  "

He Jumped Up Quick.  "B Don't Play" He Went Inside The Restroom.

"Hurry Up" I Yelled Walking Out The Room With A'Bella On My Hip.

"Mommy  We Didn't Eat Lunch" She Said.

"I Can Make You Food Now. Hot Pocket? " She Nodded.  I Sat Her On The Counter. 

*

We Was Getting Settled In Our Rooms On The Ship.  It's Really Nice.

"Deb Must Be Got Moneyyy" Terrance Says.

"Yea She Got Moneyyyyy" Brook Clapped Ratchety.

"Guys Not Now " Jennifer Whispered Yelled.  We Was Walking Into The Room We Was Sharing.  It's More Like A Hotel Pint House.   It's Really Pretty. It Has 6 Bedrooms And 3 Restrooms.  Much Needed For 7 Whole Days.

"Each Couple Get A Room Alone" Deborah Winked. "Bryan Share With Ethan. Bells Share With Ana. And Brook Get Her Own Room. "

"No Gma I Want To Share With Bry And Ethan" A'Bella Whined.

"Fine Cry Baby" Bryan Said.

"Suck Yo Momma Titties" Ethan Added.

"ETHAN" Monica Shouted. He Looked Up Innocently.

"Stop All That Yelling Unibrow" My Dad Said. That's His Nickname For Her I Don't Know Why She Don't Even Have A Unibrow.

" What Ever Old Man"

"Guys Let's Get Settled In" Deborah Said. We All Split Ways. Me And Dre Room Was Really Nice. Queen Size Bed  And Our Own Bathroom. 

"I Like This Room " I Said.

"Me Too" He Agreed.  "I'm Tired But I Don't Want To Sleep While We On Vacation.  "

"Boy Go To Sleep.  "

"Come Sleep With Me" He Grabbed My Waist Pulling Me Into The Bed With Him. "I Bet Bells Come In The Room In The Next Five Minutes Snitching" I Chuckled Cause I Know It's True.

" Don't Do My Baby Like That"

"Girl You Spoil Them Kids Too Much."

"Says The Person Who Just Bought Brook A 2 Thousand Dollar Pillow Top Bed. And A Mini Fridge. Shall I Continue, "

"That's My Baby She Asked I Purchase."

"Mommy  Bryan And Ethan Bullying Me" A'Bella Barged Inside The Movie.

"Imma Go Shower Maybe I'll Give You A Treat Later. My Pussy On W " I Whispered In His Ear. He Growned Making Me Giggle.  I Was Just Playing With Him. I Got Up And Went Into The Bathroom. 

Dre

"Daddy " A'Bella Climbed Ontop Of Me Laying Down.

"Yes Princess" She Told Me To Call Her That. 

"I Want To Go For A Swim " She Talk Perfectly.

"Maybe Later. I'm Tired Right Now" She Sighed I Chuckled. 

"But I Really Want To Go"

"I Promise Later I'll Take You"

"Ok Pinky Promise? " She Held Out Her Pinky.

"Pinky Promise"I Linked My Pinky With Hers.She Got Comfortable On Top Of Me.  Bianca Phone Went Off And She Hopped Off Me. She So Noisy. 

"Daddy What Do This Say " She Handed Me The Phone.

Tyron ♡ : Just Getting Your Message Ugly.  Call Me And We'll Talk About It.

I'm Not Jealous But I Thought She Didn't Associate With Him No More.  Talk About What ? Bianca Gone Make Me Choke Tf Out Of Her. She Didn't Have No Message Before This Message Meaning She Deleted Messages. She Think She So Damn Slick.

"Daddy Give Me Back The Phone" A'Bella Said Breaking My Thoughts.

" Hold Daddy Phone" I Gave Her My Phone She Laid Next To Me.

An Hour Later Bianca Came Into The Room Dressed. "You Still Talk To Tyron?"

"Yes Occasionally" She Answered Nonchalantly.

"I Don't Want You Talking To Him No More "

"Dre You Can't Tell Me Who Or Who Not To Talk To " She Rolled Her Eyes. 

"See This The Shit I Don't Like"

"What Dre?  You Think I Suppose To Just Drop Somebody That I'm Friends With Because Of You?"

"If Its A Nigga Yes"

"I'm Friend's With Yo Niggas. " She Said

"I Know They Ain't Gone Want A Relationship With You" She So Difficult.

"He Not Either Dre. Every Body Don't Want Me. Damn Chill We On Vacation So Relax" She Walked Out The Room. 

That Damn Bianca Be Stressing Me Out.

|||||||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\||||||||||||||||||||

Leave Me Feed Back.