Chapter 19.

2 Days Later

Dre

Brook Is Really Getting On My Last Nerve.  Her Siblings Is Too. Bianca Left Them All Here . Brook Been Home For The Last Few Days.  Her Private Nurse Is Ugly Ass Shit. Monica And Bianca Made Sure Of That. Since Apparently I Can't Keep My Dick In My Pants.  Women Is Insane Creatures.

"Daddy You Gone Feed Us Lunch Or Nah" Ana Said Sitting Next To Me.

"What Do Y'all Usually Eat?"

"Anything We Tell Mommy We Want" Spoiled Ass Brat.

"What You Want Then?"

"Shrimp Pasta" What The Hell

"No We Ain't Got No Shrimp"

"That's A Lie Mommy Went To Wal-Mart Yesterday" She Stood Up.

"Well Make It Yourself"

"So Unfit " She Shook Her Head Sitting Back Down. "Let Me See Your Phone So I Can Call My Mom" Shs Said.

'No All You Gone Do Is Snitch I Don't Have Time For That " She Sighed.

"I'll Just Snitch When She Come" She Shrugged. 

"When Who Come" Bianca Asked Coming In The House With Her Heels In Her Hand.

"Where You Went" Ana Asked

"To My Building.  One Thousand Of My Models Got Recruited. Successful Day" She Smiled.

"Congratulations" Ana Smiled. 

"Thanks Babes. "

"We Should Go Celebrate" Ana Said Excited.

"What's The Big Deal? " I Asked. 

" Every Model That Get A Contract I Get A 5 Thousand Dollars Each So 5 x 1000. That's A Big Deal "

"Oh That's Wassup" Shid I Don't Know What Else To Say.

"Where's Bryan And The Rest ?" She Asked. Ana Left By Now.

"Sleep.  Bryan Cried The Entire Day For You"

"He Missed His Mommy" She Smiled Putting Her Feet In My Lap.  I Started Massaging Them.  " Did Y'all Find Out Any Info?"

"We Already Know Where They At.  They Dead Women Walking.  What I'm Confused About Is Her Saying You Took Her Child" Bianca Took A Long Blink Like She Was Thinking " Did She Try To Reach Out To You"

"When Bryan Was 1 1/2 She Called Me. She Wanted To Be Apart Of His Life.  I Agreed But She Was Out Of Town Or Something She Said She'll Meet Up With Us At A Later Date. Like A Week Later Bryan Started Getting Extremely Sick. He Needed A New Heart Fast. I Was Going Through Somethings So I She Was The Last Thing On My Mind.  She Hit Me Up A Month Or So Later Cursing Me Out. Because It Slipped My Mind That She Wanted To Meet Up.  I Tried To Compromise With Her Dre I Really Did. But Around That Time I Had To Be A Mother First. She Came To The Hospital The Day Of The Surgery And Acted A Fool. She Thought I Tried To Kill Him. She Blamed Me For Everything.  And All I Tried To Do Was Fix It All. After The Surgery Was A Success They Let Us See Him. He Didn't Want To See Her. She Swung On Me While I Had A'Bella In My Arms. Talking About I Turned Her Child Against Her. Monica And Jenn Broke The Fight Up Before It Even Started" She Explained.

I Know She Not Lying. " Man This Bitch Hit You While You Was Holding My Daughter And My Son Was In The Hospital" I Got Mad.

"Yea The Part That Made Me Feel Shitty Was When She Said I Tried To Kill Him. Why Would I Do That" She Sighed Laying Back On The Couch. "That Bitch Want To Be Me So Bad.Wanna Be Me Ass Hoes. " She Something Else.

"So What She Thought You Just Kid Napped Him"

"Word Got On The Street That You Was In Jail. So I Guess She Wanted Him From Me. But I Wasn't Feeling It " She Sighed. "We Did Meet Up Once. She Asked Me To Pay Child Support. I Was Confused At First.  She Want To Use Bryan As A Source Of Income.  "

"That Do Sound Like Her. " I Realized I Was Still Rubbing Her Feet.  "How Am I Gone Explain This To Him In The Future That I Killed His Mom."

"That Bitch Is His Surrogate. " She Said. It Be Funny When Bianca Get Pissed About Something.  "Matter Of Fact I'll Kill This Bitch Myself. She Shot My Daughter So I'll Handle It."

"She Shot Our Daughter" I Corrected Her.

"Yea That"

"Mommy Ana Told Me To Tell You That Daddy Didn't Feed Us While You Was Gone"A'Bella Snitching Ass. She Sat Up.

"Really Dre ." She Slapped The Back Of My Head. She Picked Bells Up And Put Her On Her Hip.

Terrance

I Been Watching Dre Little Crazy Ex's For 48 Hours. , Them Hoes Gone Be On First 48. They Even Live Together.  That's Odd. My Phone Vibrated It Was Brook Facetime Call.

"Wassup Lil Nigga" I Answered.

"Man Shit Just Woke Up. This Bed Life Is Boring"

"When You Heal Up We Can Go Do Some Fun Shit." I Assured Her.

" We Can Ride Some Jet Skies "  She Got Excited.

"Yea You Paying" She Laughed.  I Swear I'll Do Anything To See Her Smile.

"Yea My Dad Ol Me That Guwap And I'll Take You On A Date To Benihanas "

"OMG I'm Flattered" I Batted My Eyes.

"Nigga You Gay"

"Whatever Princess" She Stopped Laughing.

"See You Ain't Getting Benihanas. Yo Ass Getting Mc Donalds Since You Wanna Act Up."

"Whatever Lil Brat"

"You Need To Slide Over Her I Got A New Ps4 Yesterday"

"What Games You Got" I Ain't Going If She Got Them Foo Games.

"Gta2 2k I Got A Live Ass Racing Game And Basketball Game.  "

"Ight Nigga Imma Be There In Like 11 Minutes"

"Why Such An Odd Number.  But Whatever " She Hung Up.

I Live Like 5 Houses Down From Dre. I Even Bout Me A Golf Cart. Well Actually 2. I Painted One Purple For Brook When She Get Better.  Cause We Don't Like Walking And She Ain't Legal To Drive. 

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Just Because I Didn't Update In Awhile.

Comment Make Me Update.