Chapter 8

Terrance

I'm Sitting Here Playing 2k With My Nigga Brook. This Girl Act Like 18 When She Around Me . I Taught Her Everything She Know. But If Bianca Find Out She Gone Kill Me.

"She Had The Nerve To Say She Don't Want To Have My Baby " I Vented.

"It Ain't Nothing To Cut That Bitch Off" Brook Sang Causing Me To Laugh.

"How Come You Don't Say This Shit Around Your Moms Or Pops"

" Because You My  " She Was Beating Me. I Had To Stand Up.

"She Better Not Go And Get Another Nigga"

"You Sprung" She Shook Her Head.

"You Like 8 What You Know About Being Sprung?"

"All You Been Talking About Is Jennifer Nigga She Gone"

Little Grown Fucker.

"Plus I'm Already Your Favorite Girl You Don't Need Her " I Laughed Little Jealous Ass.

"How's School Going ?"

"Straight. Honestly I'm Tired Of Dre And His Girlfriend. That Hoe Using Him " But She Only 8 Grown Woman In A Little Girl Body.

"How You Know?"

"Every time I Go Over There We Go To The Mall. He Bought Her The Entire Armoni Exchange Store. Then She Ask Him For Money Everyday. Not A Little Amount But Thousands. I Think She Stealing From Him "

How Do She Know All Of This. Imma Go Instigate This To Bianca Later. Everybody Knows Bianca Is Still In Love With Dre. So When She Find Out About Ol Girl Taking Advantage Of Him She Gone Go Crazy.

"Wassup With You And Your Moms She Says You Been Distant Lately"

"I Don't Know. It's Like She Want Me To Have A Talent Or Something. I Just Want To Chill And Watch Tv And Play The Game." She Shrugged.

"I'll Talk To Her Bout That. Do You Even Got Friends?"

"You Know How You Always Take Me To The Projects?" I Nodded. " I.Got Friends Over There"

"Why Not Friends At Your Own School?"

"Because Them Not My Type Of People. They Think They All That Because They Rich."

"I Feel You"

"Bruh You Need To Call Yo Girl Back Here So She Can Cook For Us. My Mom Said I Don't Suppose To Be Eating All This Junk Food"

" I'm Not Calling Her She Ain't My Girlfriend So Get That Through Your Head"

"Calm Down Don't Be Talking About My Auntie Like That  "

"So You Taking Her Side?" Im Highly Offended

"I'm Not Taking No Sides So Chill Out. But I Heard Her And My Mom Going Boyfriend Shopping"

"You Lying Where The Kids Gone Be"

"With Gma For An Entire Week Since It's Summer."

"Where They Going At Though? " I Paused The Game.

"To Yacht Party At Bayside" She Said

"When ?"

"I Don't Know"

"This Is Crazy Man" I Miss My Girlfriend.

"You Miss Jennifer Don't You ?" I Nodded. "She Miss You To"

"How You Know ?"

"She Told Me "

"You Lying" She Smiled Little Evil Ass.