Chapter 23

Bianca

I Drove To My Condo Way On The Other Side Of Town At 4:00 A.M. I Can't Believe He Had The Nerve To Call Me Bitch The Mother Of His Kids And Most Importantly His Wife He Got Me Bent. I Don't Even Have A Phone Like What The Fuck. He So Ignorant.

In This Entire Situation I Don't Believe I'm Wrong At All. But I Shouldn't Have Threw My Phone At Him. He Ain't Worth My Gold Iphone 5. I Saw It Hit The Ground And Shadder So Guess What He Buying Me An Iphone 6 And He Don't Even Know It Yet.

I Swear If Deondre Ramirez Cheating On Me He Gone Be Catching Bullet Holes.

The Next Day

Dre

"Y'all Really Getting Aggy" Brook Complained While Bella And Bryan Was Offering Her Some Chips.  "Where Is My Mom Because It's Not Like Her To Not Be Here When I Open My Eyes. "

"Right Because We Don't Just Suppose To Eat Chips For Lunch.  And I Have Practice.  Not To Mention We Didn't Even Go To Our Dentist Appointment.  And If Bella And Bryan Miss There Speech Therapy In 20 Minut- "

"Your Ass Is Grass" Brook Cut Ana Off. I Sighed Bianca Need To Be Here Helping Me. I Don't Understand This Shit.  And I Have No Possible Way Of Contacting Her. She Ain't Answering Her Condo House Phone Like What The Fuck.

Yeah I love when your body on top of me
When I'm deep inside no stopping me
I'm a hit it so good you'll be proud of me
We can do what you want but don't lie to me

Speaking Of The Devil Herself. I Walked Out The Movie Into My Bedroom Before Answering. 

"Where You At" I Asked.

"That Doesn't Matter"

"why haven't you been answering the phone B?"

"because I wasn't home Dre and why didn't you take them to their appointment? "

"I Didn't Even Know They Had An Appointment. "

"Yea If You To The Time Of Day To Speak To Me Instead Of Leaving For Hours And Shit You Would've Known.  " She Snapped.

"I Need Help With Them B This Is Hard. "

"That's What I've Been Trying To Get Through Your Head For The Past Week. I Need Help To Dre. I Didn't Finger Myself And Get Pregnant Nigga You Nutted In Me So Take Care Of Your Responsibility Instead Of Being Irresponsible."

"Bian-"

"No Let Me Finish What I Have To Say You Need To Spend Your Time With Your Family. No I'm Not Making You Chose Your Occupation Or Family. All I'm Saying Is Make Time For Us Dre. We Newly Weds And Barely Talk. So That's Most Defiantly Something We Need To Work On Before it's To Late. Are You Listening To Me Deondre"

"Yes"

"Now Imma Let You Think About What I Just Said Imma Calk You After I Leave My Building.  Tell My Children I Love Them And Tell Brook I Have A Bone To Pick With Her. Love You "

And With That She Hung Up. "Love You Too " I Sai To The Air. I Didn't Realize I Was Getting Caught Up In The Streets. I've Been  Flying In And Out Of Town Making Drops. To Georgia And Shit Without Her Knowing.  I Should've Just Told Her And She Would've Understood.  I'm Really In The Dog House And I Didn't Even Do Shit.  This Is Crazy Ass Hell. 

...

"Bianca Ramirez Office Is Down The Hall. To The Left Can Miss It. " We Followed His Directions Towards The Door.  I Entered Without Knocking.  She Was Laying On Her Back On The White Couch With Her Laptop Sitting On Her Stomach.

"Hey Mommy" Bella Ran Up To Be With Bryan Following.

"We Bought You Lunch" Brook Chimed In.

"Thanks Guys " She Sat Up And Kissed Them. I Just Sat In A Chair

"Where Did You Go This Morning I Was Looking For You" Ana Asked.

"I Had Somethings To Do This Morning.  " She Responded With Ease. One Thing I Learned About Bianca Is She Can Hate Me At The Moment And Won't Talk Shit About Me To My Kids. And  I Love Her For That. 

" Mommy Ethan Called Me On Ft And Said That He's Coming Over At 10 " Bella Said Climbing Into Biancas Lap Laying Her Head On Her Chest.

"That's Fine And What Did Auntie Monica Say"

"She Said That She's Gonna Call You Because Me And Ethan And Bryan Going To Disney On Ice"

"Ok I'll Talk To Her Later About That So How Was You Guys Day. " She Asked.

"We Didn't Do Nothing Really We Only Came Here" Ana Said.

"Mom I Want To Try Out For The Basketball Team. " Brook Blurted Out.

"OMG.  That's Good. We Can Get Shirts Made. Make Cute Little Posters. And Every Thing. "

"No Mom You Being Extra." Brook Complained. 

"No My Shirt Is Going To Say Basketball Mom. I Like That " Brook Rolled Her Eyes. "Ana You Have A Big Solo Coming Up" Bianca Said A Little To Excited.

"Yea I Know I'm NervouS."

"Do You Know What Song You Going To Perform To?"

"Not Yet I Haven't Even Been Doing Nothing In Practice That Have Something To Do Wi-"

"MOM IS THAT THE 6 "Brook Yelled Scaring The Shit Out Of Me.

"Yes Girl And The Camera A1" She Handed To Her. "Compliments Of Your Dads Black Card.  " She Flashed Me A Smile.

"That's Called Stealing" She Rolled Her Eyes.

"It's Called You Shoul- You Know What Not Now " She Said .

"Ma Zeek Called And Said To Tell You That He's Picking You Up On Saturday To Go To The Class Reunion" Ana Said.

"I'll Call Him Later On " She Said Bitting Her Big Mac.

"We About To Go Walk Around Her And Look At The Models.  " Brook Said . A'Bella Jumped Up Like She Was Heard A Gun Shot. They All Exited The Room.

This Is The Most Awkward Shit I've Ever Been In.

"When I Find Out Who Yo Mistress Is Imma Kill Her." She Said Stuffing Fries In Her Mouth. .

"It Ain't One "

" I'm Just Letting You know In Advance" She Said While Getting Up Going To Her Desk. 

"So We Cool?"

"Icey . But You Ain't Getting The Pussy For A Long Time Since I'm A Bitch I'll Start Acting Like One.  " I sighed " Oh And Don't Think We Aren't Talking About What I Said Earlier"

"Yea Man Imma Work On It"

"Good Now That That's Resolved I Was Thinking Maybe Me And You Need To Go On A Date " She Smiled

"You Killing Me"

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

vote

comments

suggestions

no comments = no update