Chapter 5

Bianca

"Can I Have Everybody Attention.  " It's Saturday Morning. It's The Day Of The Shoots. Brook Picked A Good Selection Of Models To Work With.  We Rented The Presidential Suit. 6 Bedrooms And Three Bathrooms. Terrance And Jennifer Is Even Here.

"Ok Your 10 Models Was Choosen By Brooklyn. Today We Are Modeling Coach Products. I Don't Know What Exactly They Have Planned.  But What I Do Know Is 5 Of You Will Be Choosen As Permanent Models For Coach. It Depends On How You Perform Today. I Don't Know Which One Of You Will Be Choosen Because I Don't Have An Input On That. The Five That Is Choosen Will Be Signing A Contract With Them Tomorrow Before We Head Back To Miami. Do We Have Any Questions. " Nobody Spoke Up. "Ok Ladies You Guys Need To Be Ready By 10 So We Can Grab Breakfast. "

I Walked In My Room That Me And My Thousands Of Kids Share. "Babe I'm Hungry" Dre Whined.

"Me Too Mommy" A'Bella Said.  She Was Sitting On Dre Lap Playing On His Phone. They So Cute

"I Am Too But The Faster Yall Get Dressed The Faster You Guys Can Eat. Where's Ana Brooke Ethan And Bryan?"

"Brook Inside Jenn Them Hotel Room With Bryan And Ana Took Ethan With Her To Harass The Models. They Already Dressed Before They Left" I Nodded.

"Ana Mommy Give Me Kisses. " She Hopped Off Dre Lap And Ran To Me . I Picked Her Up And She Gave Me A Million Kisses While Giggling. I Sat Her Back Down.

"Can I Get Kisses To. " Dre Asked

"Ew No"

"A'Bella Mommy Don't Want To Give Me Kisses. "

"Mommy You Have To Give Him Kisses" A'Bella Said. Dre Stood Up I Kissed Him On His Cheek."No Mommy That's Not How Auntie Monica Kiss Uncle Taylor" She Shook Her Head.  He Smiled Big."You Have To Kiss Him On The Mouth "

I Chuckled.  I Pecked His Lips But He Pulled Me Back In And Bit My Bottom Lip Sliding His Tongue In My Mouth.  I Kissed Him Back . "That's It" A'Bella Said. She Is Such A Brat

"Dre You Dress A'Bella While I Dress Myself."

10:00

It's Time For Everyone To Leave We All In These Two Rented Escalades . Dre Driving One And Terrance Drive The Other One.

We Pulled Up To Ihop . We All Went Inside

"Table For 19 5 Children 14 Adult" I Told The Hostess. She Was, Eyeing My Man. Even Tho He Ain't My Man He Still My Man.

What's Understood Don't Have To Be Explained.

"Um Hoe I Know You See Him With Her. They Got All These Kids Together So I Suggest You Keep Your Eyes Over There" Jennifer Snapped. I Smiled She Is So Crazy I Swear.

"I'm Sorry But Bitch I Wasn't Starring At Him" She Snapped.

"I'm Not A Bitch I'm That Bitch I Suggest You Come Correct When You Talking To Me And Get Us Seated Before You Loose This Little Pancake Job. " Some Of The Girls Laughed .She Got Us A Table Well Tables.

" Jennifer You Crazy Ass Hell" I Laughed.

"A Year Ago You Would've Did The Same Shit. I Heard How You Used To Fuck Brittany Shit Up." I Laughed Remembering The Moments. 

The Kids Was At Other Tables With The Models. Bryan Was With This Blonde Model Name Sarah She Had A Boob Job And I Guess He Like Her Boobs. The Only Child Here At Our Table Is A'Bella Because She Don't Want To Leave Dre Side.

"Yes Me And Squad Made Her Life Hell"

"Who Was Squad"

"Terrance Taylor Vonte And Monica"