1

Sam's pov.

Colby had gone to the store a little while ago and all the other roommates were either out somewhere or asleep, so I decided to put on a onesie and laid on my bed with my pacifier in my mouth. I laid there for a while before slowly falling asleep.

(his onsie and pacifier)

Colby's pov

Colby's pov.

I got home from the store earlier than I expected, and Sam and I needed to film for our channel. I got home and put everything away before going to Sam's room and knocking on the door. He didn't answer so I slowly opened the door and peeked inside. I saw Sam asleep on his bed in a dinosaur onesie, (which looked adorable on him) and sucking on a pacifier.

"Sam?" I said a little confused.

Sam's pov.

I woke up to see Colby standing in my doorway looking at me curiously. I immediately sat up and looked at him as I took my pacifier out of my mouth 

"C-Colby I-I..." I stuttered. He closed the door and walked over to my bed, sitting down next to me.

"Sam..." he looked into my eyes as I teared up "...are you a little?"

 I looked down at the ground and slowly nodded as tears started rolling down my face.

Colby placed his hand under my chin and tilted my head up "Don't cry, it's okay." he wiped my tears.

I looked into his eyes and took a deep breath, slowly calming down. Colby looked down at my lips and started to lean in. I closed the gap between us and gently kissed his lips. He placed his hand on my cheek and we kissed for a few more seconds before pulling away. 

"Colby, I love you... Would you maybe w-want to be my caregiver?" I asked nervously.

"Sam, I love you too." he said grabbing my hands "and I would love to be your caregiver."

"T-there's one more thing I need to tell you..."

He gripped my hands a little tighter "What is it?" He asked.

"I'm not just a little... I'm a switch. I'm mainly little though.."

He smiled a little "You're just like me..." He whispered to himself.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm a switch too, just mostly dom." He said, smiling at me.

I smiled back and hugged him. He pulled back after a few seconds.

"We'll talk about this more tomorrow, alright? It's getting late." he said.

"Okay." I smiled at him

"Get some rest." He said, getting up and walking to my door

"I will. Goodnight." I replied, smiling as I put my pacifier back in my mouth and laid back down, pulling the covers over me.

"Goodnight." he walked back to his room, smiling to himself.