5

Colby pov.

I woke up a little while later to see Sam looking up at me and sucking on his pacifier. I smiled at him and rubbed my eyes, "Hey baby boy, how'd you sleep?"

"Good." He said, smiling back at me. I pulled his pacifier out of his mouth.

"Hey! I-" I cut him off by pecking his lips. 

He blushed and giggled. I put his pacifier on the nightstand then sat up, pulling him onto my lap. Sam turned around to face me and leaned his head on my chest. I smiled, wrapping my arms around him and kissing the top of his head. 

"Baby..." 

"Yes Daddy?" He said sitting up and looking at me.

"I have a surprise for you, but I can't really give it to you unless we do something first."

He tilted his head to the side "What do we have to do?"

I took a deep breath, hoping he would understand.

"We have to come out to the roommates." His face went blank as he started tearing up.

"N-no! What if they don't like us anymore and we have to m-move out o-or-" he started ranting so I grabbed his pacifier and put it in his mouth.

He calmed down a little, sucking on it as I hugged him. 

"It's gonna be okay, they'll accept us I promise" I placed a light kiss on his neck just below his ear. He pulled back and smiled a little at me.

"O-okay Daddy...let's tell them." he said, muffled slightly by the pacifier.

We got up and I put his pacifier in my pocket as we walked to the living room. Luckily everyone was home, so we sat on the couch and I texted the group chat, asking everyone to come downstairs. A few seconds later everyone walked in and sat down around us. Sam looked over at me nervously. I mouthed 'It's okay' he nodded and looked around the room.  Devyn leaned on Corey as he put his arm around her.

"So what did you guys need to tell us?" Corey asked.

I took a deep breath and looked at everyone "Okay guys, so me and Sam..." Sam nervously grabbed my hand as I talked. I held his hand tight, reassuring him. "...we're dating" I said then looked down at the ground. Corey just looked around the room.

Devyn sat up and bounced up and down excitedly "Awww!" She said with a huge smile on her face. Jake stood up and looked at Aaron.

"I called it! You owe me 20 bucks!" He said.

I giggled a little. "Did you guys really make a bet on that?"

Aaron sighed and sat up "Maybeee..." he said as he handed Jake $20. Jake laughed and sat back down as I looked at Sam and mouthed 'Your turn' He nodded and looked around at everyone.

"Guys, that's not all. We're...uhm..." he looked at me and I could tell he was scared. I squeezed his hand and whispered "Tell them baby" He took a deep breath continued 

"We're in cg/l..." He said then quickly looked at the ground.

Devyn giggled cutely and smiled wider "That's so cute!"

Aaron looked at Jake and smirked "My turn!" Jake sighed and gave Aaron $10.

I giggled again "Really guys?"

They looked at each other and shrugged. I looked over at Corey to find that he was up, looking around the room and moving things around. 

"Corey, what are you looking for?" I asked confused.

"The camera you guys have set up for this prank!" he replied

Sam and I looked at each other and giggled.

"It's not a prank Corey!" we said at the same time.

He walked over to the couch and stood in front of us "Prove it!"

Sam looked at me with fear in his eyes, knowing what Corey meant. I nodded and whispered, "It's okay baby." We both leaned in kissed for a couple of seconds. We pulled back, both of us blushing dark pink. Corey stepped back a little and crossed his arms. 

"Still doesn't prove you're in cg/l." he said.

I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled Sam's pacifier out of my pocket and held it to his mouth. He shook his head and looked at me. I could tell he was afraid he would go into little space, I guess he's not ready to be little in front of the roommates yet. I shrugged and put it in my mouth. Corey's eyes widened as he stared at us. I took the pacifier out of my mouth, putting it back in my pocket.

"I guess it's not a prank." he said sitting back down next to Devyn. Sam and I looked at each other and smiled. We leaned finally relaxed and spent the rest of the day cuddling and watching Shane Dawson with the roommates.