7

Sam pov.

I woke up in my room, super excited because Daddy said my surprise is getting here today. I stood up and ran to his room. He was still asleep so I started jumping on his bed.

"Daddy Daddy Daddy! Get up! I get my supwise today!" I said excitedly.

Colby rubbed his eyes and sighed, looking at the time on his phone. "Sammy, it's only 7:30. Go back to bed."

"But Da-" He cut me off by pulling me down on top of him and kissing my cheek.

"Go back to sleep baby boy." he held me close to his chest. I looked up at him

"Daddyyyy~"

"Sleep." I sighed and cuddled into his chest, eventually falling back asleep.

*time skip brought to you by Sam's nipples*

I woke up a few hours later, alone in Daddy's bed. I rubbed my eyes and walked downstairs. I saw Daddy on the couch, so I sat down next to him

 "Dada, I have my supwise now?" 

"It should be here any minute baby"

"Yay!" I smiled and bounced up and down a little. Daddy giggled at me. 

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door. Daddy got up to answer it and came back with 2 huge boxes.  

"Oooo!" I stood up. "What's in it Dada?"

"Let's go to your room and I'll show you." He walked upstairs to my room and set the boxes down. I followed close behind and closed the door behind us. He sat down and opened the boxes, getting everything out and spreading it all across the floor. There were new clothes, coloring books, crayons, blocks, stuffies, pacifiers, a crib, a high chair, a car seat, and decorations for a nursery.

"Thank you so much Daddy!" I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Do you like it?" he asked me.

"I love it Dada!" He smiled.

"We're gonna turn your room into a nursery for both of us and we'll move all your big boy stuff into my room,  okay?"

"Okie Daddy!" I giggled and hugged him again.