11

Trigger Warning: Sam Pepper

Sam and Colby were both asleep in their bed. They had been invited to a party at Reggie's house at 6:30 that night, so they slept in later than they usually do since they knew they would be out late. It was around 1 pm when they woke up, Colby's arms lightly wrapped around Sam's waist. Colby woke up and yawned before gently kissing Sam's head, smiling lightly. Sam stirred for a few minutes and slowly opened his eyes, looking up at Colby. 

"Good morning, Colbs." He mumbled in a tired voice.

"Good morning, babe." Colby replied, getting up and stretching. Sam yawned quietly as he got up too, running his hand through his hair. 

"I'm gonna go take a shower, wanna come?" Colby asked as he wrapped his arms around Sam's waist. 

Sam shook his head "I took one right before I went to bed, I'll probably just wait until we get home tonight." 

"Okay baby." Colby said and pecked Sam's lips, smiling at him before going into the bathroom. Sam decided to make them both something to eat while Colby was in the shower. 

After Colby got out of the shower and they finished eating, they filmed videos for both of their personal channels since they had some free time. They put the cameras away and got dressed for the party, deciding to take an Uber in case they got too drunk to drive home. They got out of the car once they got to Reggie's house and both walked inside. Colby grabbed Sam's hand as they made their way through the crowd of people so they wouldn't get separated. Once they got to the kitchen, they saw Reggie, Aaron, Jake, and Elton playing beer pong and decided to join in. 

Several hours and a few more drinks later, Elton was wasted and walked off, mumbling something about going to sit down. Colby looked at Sam and put his cup down on the counter, shouting over the loud music and people talking around them.

"Babe I'm gonna go to the bathroom, watch my drink."

"Alright, be careful." Sam replied in a loud voice. 

Colby pushed his way through the crowded house and into the bathroom, being glad that no one was in it as he locked the door. He quickly used the bathroom and washed his hands before unlocking the door and stepping out. His eyes widened in shock as he gasped, being pushed up against the wall.

"Colby Brock, long time no see."  Colby looked up with slight fear in his eyes as he realized who it was. 

Sam Pepper.

Colby whimpered quietly, starting to panic. He tried his best to speak calmly. "Sam, I told you to stay away from me and my boyfriend. You know what you did."

Sam chuckled and shook his head. "What I did? You and your precious boyfriend almost got me banned from YouTube."

"And you deserve it for talking me into doing that stupid prank for your channel. Why are you even at this party? Because I sure as hell know Reggie didn't invite you." Colby said, trying his best to break free from Sam's grasp.

Sam gripped Colby's shoulders tightly as he pressed him into the wall harder. "I'm here because I knew you and Sam would be here. It was just a stupid harmless prank, Colby. It was your fans who overreacted and got me in trouble."

Colby looked at him in shock. "Harmless? My best friend and now boyfriend thought I fucking died. He watched me get shot in the head and he still has nightmares about it. And leave our fans out of this, you know that we only said that whole prank was fake and that we're still friends with you so we could get out of the drama, but I guess that didn't help much on your end since you also publicly harassed and groped random girls on the street, just for some stupid YouTube video. All you care about is views and money, I'd love to see your fandom's reaction if they got to see what you're like when there are no cameras around. You really should be banned from YouTube, fucking rapist."

Sam's eyes darkened as he glared at the taller boy, getting his face closer to Colby's. "One more word like that out of your mouth and I'll do it to you too, pretty boy. How do you think your boyfriend would feel about that, huh? He goes looking for you because you were taking too long to get back from the bathroom, only to find you and me in one of those rooms-" 

His voice was cut off as Corey pulled him away from Colby and threw him up against the door on the opposite wall, pinning him to it.

Corey looked at Jake as he and Aaron held Sam against the door "Take Colby back to Sam, we'll handle him."

Jake nodded and grabbed Colby's hand, quickly pulling him back into the kitchen, where Sam was. Colby darted to Sam once he saw him, clinging to him tightly. He buried his face in Sam's chest and started to cry, quickly slipping into little space, he does that when he panics. Sam immediately put his drink down and wrapped his arms around Colby tightly. He looked at Jake and mouthed. 'What happened?'

"Bring Colby and get in the car, I'll explain on the way home." Jake shouted over the music.

Sam picked Colby up and followed Jake outside. "Are you good to drive?" He asked, feeling Colby cling to him tightly and hide his face in his neck as he continued to cry softly.

Jake nodded as he got in the driver seat "Two beers, two hours ago. I'm good, now get in." (If you got that reference I love you)

Sam nodded and got in the back seat, holding Colby close to him. He stroked his hair gently in attempt to calm him down as Jake explained what happened while he drove back to the house.