10

SMUT WARNING 

Colby pov.

I took Sam upstairs to our bathroom and set him on the counter.

"Do you want bubbles?" I asked while pulling his shirt over his head.

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes please Daddy!" 

"Good boy." I smiled and pecked his lips. 

I walked over to the bathtub and turned the water on. As it started to fill up, I poured some bubble soap into it. I went back to Sam as it filled.

 "Stand up baby."

He stood up and I helped him take his pants off. He blushed lightly as I pulled his boxers off. I smiled a little and kissed the top of his head then walked back to the bathtub with Sam following. I turned off the water and picked Sam up, putting him in the tub. 

"Dada, can I have bath toys please?" He said as he sat down

"Sure baby boy." I walked to the nursery and grabbed the basket of bath toys. 

I took them to the bathroom and poured them into the bathtub. Sam smiled cutely at me.

"Thank you daddy!" He picked up a couple of the toys and started playing with them.

I smiled back at him and kissed his head 

"I'm gonna let you play for a few minutes then I'll come get you cleaned up okay baby?"

"Okay dada." 

I walked to my room so I would be close if he needed anything. I sat down at my desk and started editing a video. 

~Le Time Skip~

About 15 minutes later I decided to go get Sam out of the bath. I walked to the bathroom and watched as Sam played with his toys. He looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back

"Ready to get cleaned up and get out Sammy?" He frowned

"Do I have to daddy?" I chuckled a little and nodded.

"Yes baby." I knelt down next to the bathtub. "Now lean your head back."

Sam sighed softly and leaned his head back. I wet his hair and washed it for him as he quietly hummed a song. I smiled to myself then put some soap on a washcloth. I gently started to wash his body off. He seemed like he was slightly starting to come out of little space.

~~~~~~~~~~Smut warning starts here~~~~~~~~~~

As I ran the washcloth over Sam's prince parts, he moaned quietly then quickly put his hand over his mouth.

"I-I sorry daddy.. I didn't m-mean t-"

I cut him off and chuckled quietly, noticing he was slightly hard.