6

Colby pov.

We were about to film the coming out video, and I was nervous but I could tell Sam was more nervous than me. I set up the tripod, camera, and ring light then pressed record and sat down next to Sam on the bed. I put my hand on his leg and he flinched.

"Baby, are you okay?" he started to nod yes, but instead he teared up and brought his hands to his face, shaking his head no.

I hugged him tight and let him cry on my shoulder, rubbing his back until he calmed down. We pulled back and I wiped his tears.

"Sam, are you ready?" He nodded and took a deep breath. We looked at the camera

"What's up guys, it's Sam and Colby." I said in a more serious voice than usual. 

Sam looked at me, then the camera  "And today we're...uh..uhm...C-Colby-" He looked at me slightly tearing up again. I held both his hands

"You're okay, we'll be fine Sammy I promise. Just say it." He waited a second then nodded and looked back at the camera, letting go of my hands. I looked at the camera 

"We're dating." We smiled at each other. 

"And just to prove it's not fake..." Sam said and turned to me. I knew what he meant so I leaned in and kissed him. We pulled back after a few seconds, both blushing bright red.

After we explained a bit more about our relationship, without going into the cg/l part, we did our outro and turned off the camera. Sam helped me pack everything up and laid down on the bed.

 "That was hard." he said, grabbing his pacifier and putting it in his mouth. 

"I know baby but at least we got it over with." I laid down next to him. He snuggled into my chest and nodded as he yawned. His breathing steadied out and he fell asleep. I held him tight and fell asleep a few seconds later.

Sam pov.

I woke up in Colby's bed and saw him at his desk, editing the video. I stood up and put my pacifier down then walked over to him.

"Morning Sammy." he said as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Morning Colbs, almost done with the video?"

"Yep." he said, adding the last few details. He titled it 'Coming Out...For Real' and held the mouse over the publish button. "Ready?"

"Ready." I said as I played with my hair nervously.

He took a deep breath and pressed publish. We both watched as the views immediately grew to thousands. He closed his computer and spun around in his chair. We both smiled at each other before he stood up and hugged me. I smiled and buried my face in his neck.