9

Colby pov.

Sam wasn't in my room when I woke up, so I guessed he wasn't in little space.  I got up and stretched then walked downstairs. Sam was up and dressed in regular clothes, sitting on the counter. I smiled and sat next to him, kissing his cheek as I put my arm around him. 

"Good morning baby." I said.

"Morning Colby." he said, smiling cutely at me.

I smiled and kissed his cheek, making him blush.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast Sammy?"

"Yes please Dada." He had gone slightly into little space.

"What do you want?" I said as I got down off the counter.

"Can I have pancakes pwease?" 

"Of course, anything for my baby boy" He smiled at me.

I started making his breakfast while he looked down at his phone. 

*smol time skip* 

After I finished making Sam's pancakes, I put them on a plate and cut them up for him. 

"Ready to eat Sammy?"

"Yes dada!" he said, smiling cutely. He seemed a little further into little space than before.

I picked him up off the counter and put him in the highchair. I put his pancakes on a plate in front of him. He immediately started eating

"Tank you daddy, it's weally good!" Sam said with his mouth full.

I chuckled a little "You're welcome baby, but don't talk with your mouth full."

He nodded as he put another bite in his mouth. I smiled and went to the living room, sitting down next to Jake. 

"You guys have such a cute relationship." He said smiling at me. 

I smiled back. "Thanks. I really love him a lot, I dunno how we didn't end up together sooner." 

"I can tell. And I can tell how much he loves you too-" He cut himself off and pointed to the kitchen "Colby.."

I looked to the kitchen to see Sam in his highchair, covered in syrup. He had it all over his face and shirt and was licking it off his fork. Jake and I looked at each other and laughed. 

"I'll go clean him up." I said and Jake nodded.

I walked to the kitchen and stood in front of Sam. He looked up at me and smiled

"I made a mess dada.."

I chuckled. "I noticed. Did you manage to get any of it in your mouth?"

"Uh-huh, see look!" he held up his empty plate.

I laughed a little. "Well, I think you need a bath now baby boy."

I put his plate in the sink and took him out of the highchair. I carried him upstairs to take a bath as he smiled happily.