Chapter 1

????????'? POV:

"Okay. It's on right?" I ask my friend.

"Yes yes it's on!" My friend says in exasperation. I chuckle at her with amusement. She sticks her tongue out at me.

"Hey! You little... ugh, whatever. Anyways, you told the past and what the two girls had happen to them, so I'll be telling a bit of what happened afterwards." I say to the camera.

My friend nods her head, but elbows me in the ribs, showing I've yet to say something before I even start.

"You twit! You didn't either!" I say a little annoyed. She walks away before I can argue with her.

"Anywho, hi. I guess. My name is Allianna Renne. Older of the two, more mature, and, might I add, more logical and safety endured of the two of us."

"Hey!" My friends shouts out to me. I roll my eyes, and continue.

"The other one is my dear sister like friend, Sydnee Chloé. She is the more upbeat, hyperactive, and childish of the two of us. But..." I lower my voice to a bit of a whisper, "I call her Squidnee to annoy her." I say smirking.

  She walks in, and sees me mumbling, and I look at her with a knowing look, and she glares at me.

  "Don't you dare Allianna." I smirk.

  "Squidnee." I say, getting her annoyed. "Kill me later, just let me tell the story." She nods begrudgingly.

"Anywho... I'll tell what the girls did to survive." I say.

"So, Syd would always keep an eye out on where us two would stay, while I would go hunt, trade, and gather all we needed. Since I am good with both a sword and bow, Syd with just a sword, and that left me to hunting." I explain while my friend makes sure I tell the story properly. I roll my eyes at her.

"It went that way since we ran away at 16, and till the story of us took a turn." I say like it was no big deal.

Syd looks at me, and I nod. I turn the camera off for the day.