Chapter 6

Squidnee's POV:

I sat down with Allianna next to me, and the camera was on as well.

  "Okay. So when the man named Sub allows us in, I see how well furnished his house is. It looks like two people live here. But who the second person was is a question Allianna and I had.

  He pointed at a couch, he offered, and we obliged. He offered us food and water, which we took."

  Allianna starts to play with her fingers, looking out the window of our small house. I shake my head, and she keeps looking out, but motions me to continue, which I do.

  "Sub had sat down with us, and we all answered questions, but Allianna had looked and still looks shocked at Sub. I wondered why, but I'd ask her later.

  She saw someone coming, while I heard footsteps, and a door open and close.

  We saw a man who looked Sub's age."

Allianna smiles, both a sad and happy one, but it was faint, like she was relieved a memory. I guess she never could forget the past, no matter how hard she tried. Quinten said she may have PTSD, but isn't too sure last we checked. I sigh, then continue again.

"This man had a long white haired fringe to cover one of his red eyes, and he had a white t shirt under his long black trench coat of sorts. His skin was a very pale white, but when he saw us, smiled and waved a hi to us, which we returned.

He sat down with us, and signed something, which Allianna said."
(It said "and singed something" and I thought of it being funny lol)

Allianna says for me, "Well hello, Ethan."

I shut off the camera.
(XD IT SAID "I S**T OFF THE CAMERA" WHAT!?)