Chapter 8

Squidnee's POV:

  I sit down as soon as the camera is rolling. (THE CAMERA IS SQUID'S SON!? I hate autocorrects lol)

"Alright, so we were getting stuff for Allianna, and she saw two people, one of which we met before. We both walk over and say hi to them, and they return the favor.

  'We heard you fought Mitch, Allianna.' Brice had said, to which she said she did, but failed. 'It's excruciatingly hard to defeat the 'Hunger Deans' champions. Or so they say.' Seto had informed, to which we agreed.

  We heard the townsfolk saying that there was a meeting in town square, and we all looked at each other, but followed anyways."

I look at Allianna wolfing down some pocky, and I chuckle, while she glares at me.

"Anywho, when us four entered the main plaza, we saw that the second in command, also known as Ty, and someone in a spacesuit, or everyone knows at Jason, were there, waiting for everyone. So we walk over.

  They urged everyone over, and saying it's important. Everyone who was training, or just doing some daily business, they all came around. They all start to get worried, due to Ty looking very worried.

  'Everyone! We have some terrible news. Commander Sky's room had been broken into, and he had been kidnapped!' The audience gasps, and Seto and Brice run up to them, while Allia and I freeze in place, worried."

  The camera dies on me.