Chapter 10.5

This is something I made when I was really not awake last night lol. Finals wore me out, new schedule, family and friend drama wears me out, and I've just not been feeling too well for the past two months so forgive me for not getting a proper chapter out yet.

Allianna's POV:

I sat back, my hair was a rat's nest as I was too lazy to make myself presentable for the camera. I was not 100% aware what I was doing.

"ALLAINNA! YOU HAD 10 SHOTS!?" I grin, knowing I downed too much alcohol, and I don't have too high of an alcoholic beverage tolerance. I respond back with a slurred yes to answer her question. She groans.

"What is going on here?" I look up and see a guy with blue eyes, sandy blonde hair, and very fair skin. "Allianna, are you tipsy?" I shake my head no. "Drunk?" I nod a yes. He facepalms laughing. "SYD! She's drunk!" I hear her groan in frustration.

"IM YOUNGER AND SHE GETTING DRUNK!" Jason falls to the floor laughing.

"Itwasmybirthdayparty." I say slurring big time. Jason laughs even more as a guy with a white v-neck tee walks in to see Jason dying of laughter and we have me slurring words and Squid screaming at us. He cracks a smile.

"Hey Sydnee!" He hollers. You can hear Syd ask a "What!?" He says to her, "THE CAMERA WAS ROLLING!" Syd rushes over to turn it off as Ty, Jason, and I are all laughing at Syd freaking out.

But the funny thing is, is that I don't remember this at all when I woke up an hour later from when I passed out.

  When I woke up, these guys showed me the film, and I'm laughing but cringing. "I had 10? 10? Gyahhh..." I trail off as they laugh.

  "Well this is your 21st birthday party outcome hahah." Syd says laughing. I facepalmed knowing she's right. I just go to get rid of the MASSIVE migraine left over and we get in with our days.