Chapter 3

Allianna's POV:

"Okay." I say as soon as I sit down, with Squidnee manning the camera for me. Cause knowing me, I'll destroy it somehow.

She gives me a thumbs up, and I take a deep breath to collect my thoughts.

  "Okay, so when we saw who were in front of us, I immediately started to freak out mentally, cause it was two generals who were part of the Sky Army! I saw that Syd was beyond shocked."

"So I said what any sensible person would say to anyone when they are at your makeshift home."

"'Why are you two here?' I had asked as I take my arrow out of Seto's clothings."

  "The two were a little shocked at how calm I was, and they spluttered out their answers."

  "'I'm Tyler Ellis, or Ty, and this is my friend Seto Sorcerer. And we are two of the generals of the Sky Army.' He had answered and I had nodded slowly."
(Quick note, it almost said 'and we ate two of the generals' XD)

  Sydnee sees someone coming over to me, and pushed them out of the room.

  "Hey! I didn't say you could come in! Wait a little while longer! And no speaking until we say so!" She had bossed whoever it was.

  I rolled my eyes and took a breath to continue, but I was abruptly cut off by the person whining for us to open up. It was -_-_-_'s voice.

  I shook my head and continued.

  "Anyways, the two had asked us to introduce ourselves, so we did."

  "'I'm Allianna Renne.'"

  "'And I'm Sydnee Chloé'"

  "We had both said, to not get the two suspicious, cause Notch knows that would be a bad idea."

  "Okay, that's enough for today." I say as I turned the camera off.