Chapter 5

Allianna's POV:

As soon as the camera is on, I sit down, and cross my legs, and put my hands behind my head, taking a breath.

"As soon as Sydnee woke up from passing out from the blood loss, I was flipping out. I was a wreck while she was unconscious. I kept worrying about if she would or wouldn't wake up. If she had any other injuries she didn't tell me about. I even felt like a horrible sister-like friend for not noticing the injury beforehand."

"Like I said, I was a wreck. So when she had woken up, I tried to look calm, but deep down, I was so happy, I probably would have cracked a giant smile. I haven't really laughed or showed a big smile since that day. So when I had a small smile when she awoke, she was happy to see I was smiling, even if it was a little bit."

I hear a door open, then close, and I see Squidnee walk up to me, and collapsed next to me, and pass out. I snort a little, but continue.

"As soon as Quiten had headed back, she had asked me how long she'd been out, what happened, and how long I was there. So I told her she'd been out for about 10 or so minutes, and that I'd been in there the whole time. Not much has happened, other than Ty wanting me to go get some fresh air, which if refuse."

"She's stubborn like that." I look down, and Syd says that with a small smile, and is only half awake, almost fully into the realm of unconscious. I shake my head, and continue again. (Alright, so it said snail smile, instead of small smile. WHAT!? WHAT THE FLIP WATTPAD!? Don't let me think of snail pie now! CRAP! NOPE! I AM!)

"An hour later, and we leave to go get some food. And we left to the bakery, because Squidnee wanted to get a loaf of bread, and I just tagged along, with the money." I smirk as she shoots me a groggy glare, but lays down, and falls asleep fully, it being really late for me to do this.

"As we left the bakery, we accidentally bumped into someone."

"The guys we bumped into was of average height for a male. He had chocolate brown hair, neon green eyes, a neon green jacket, white t-shirt underneath, blue jeans, gray sneakers, had a grocery bag with him."

"I recognized him, but Syd didn't, so she just immediately started to apologize while I was a little shocked. But he waved it off, and beckoned us to follow, which we did, just to be polite."

"'May I ask who you are sir?' My friend asked, to which he responded by pulling a notebook out from his pocket, and shows us a page with the name 'Sub Extabyte' on it."

"'Your name is Sub?' I had asked, to which he nodded a yes. I had nodded in return, and Syd asked why he used a notebook, to which he flipped to a page, saying he's mute. We both, again, nod, and he leads us up to a house."

  Okay! So I've noticed that I have, yes, tagged Skylox and Merome, but they come into play later on, and Jason and the rest of TC come in later as well too, so don't worry for all those people who also wanna see the rest of the gang. Cause I didn't forget about them! Well anyways, have a great day or night wherever y'all are!