X-mas special

Merry Christmas and a happy New Years! Word count: 2016

No one's POV:

Everything was all ready for the guests. The presents, all wrapped up in snowmen, Santa's, reds, whites, blues, and greens of wrapping paper, and even different colored bows on the presents wrapped so delicately; all were under the Christmas tree.

Ornaments of all different kinds were hung up. Regular store bought cheap red, white, blue, green, purple, glittery, and even multi-colored ones were hung up with even homemade ones. Some were cross-stitched, some were sewn, some were even glass and plastic too. Some were snowmen, Santa's, snowflakes, elf's, and a ballerina and paint brush one hung.

  The tree even had green strands of multi-colored light bulbs. From green, to red, to white, to blue, and even some were orange, pink, and purple.

  The angel on the top was especially beautiful and stands out from everything else. She had on a long white dress that stops at her "feet." The dress had a satin underpart with a silky-like cover over that was a little frilly; but not too frilly. She had satin covered wings that had little pearl beads on them. She was holding two light bulbs that light up when she is plugged in. She had on a golden necklace around her neck. Her porcelain skin was not too pale, and she had on a little "makeup" to stand out against the light. Her blonde hair was slightly curled, and her face looked as if she was resting.

  Two grown women were sitting in the living room, just smiling at their work.

  "I think we did good this year." The younger of the two says, and her friend-like-sister smiles in agreement. While they admire their work of art, the doorbell rings. Sydnee goes to get the door while Allianna looks at everything they have set out. "It's good to see you could make it you three." Sydnee cheerfully leads in their friends, taking their coats to put them in their coat closet.

Seto, Ty, and Adam. Three of their friends who are coming over. Allianna looks at them and nods a greeting and they return the favor. "Glad you could make it." The older says smiling at her friends.

"Glad we could make it. And thank you for inviting us." Her short friend Seto says to her, to which the girls smile. "You're welcome." Allainna says happily.

  Seto Sorcerer. A man whom is pretty small, but not too small to be mistaken as a kid. He has brown hair, purple eyes, gray pants and a gray shirt. He also has a red creeper necklace around his neck 24/7 for some odd reason.

  Ty looks around the room and sees all the presents that were yet to be opened. "That. Is. A lot. Of presents." He exclaimed and Sydnee tells him with meaning in her voice,

  "Well they are for everyone coming over." Adam looks at the presents in surprise. "We know that's a lot, but we did invite you three, the rest of Team Crafted, and some old friends of ours too." Allianna smiles when she thinks about whom they invited outside of TC.

  Tyler Ellis. Prefers to go by Ty. He has brown hair that covers his red left eye, brown right eye, a green headset around his neck, white v-neck T-shirt, gray pants, and purple sneakers.

  Adam Dahlburg. But the recruits call him Sky. He has brown hair, black sunglasses he wears 24/7, black pants and shirt, red sneakers, and a budder necklace around a purple amethyst. He didn't have the armor around his attire or his budder weapon like he usually would.

  Allianna helps get them settled in the living room. "You three want some hot chocolate?" Adam and Ty put a thumbs up, and Seto says in confusion,

  "What's hot chocolate?" Syd and the boys gasp in shock. "What? We magic users don't have a lot of the stuff you guys have." Allianna just coughs.