21|Saved|

Darren, Gabriel, and Vincent have been stopping me from executing my plan of saving Brandon. I know why he's been kidnapped by the massacre gang, it's all because of Troy Villa's obsession with me.

If he wants me badly enough, why would he be such a coward to go through Brandon? I know that I have to save him even if it means risking my life because he did it for me before.

The time of the accident, how did I survive with just a few scratches and wounds? Brandon was there sitting next to me and he shielded me with his own body. He wanted me to live and survive the tragedy even if he doesn't make it.

Now, I'm repaying his act. Whatever happens tonight, I will never regret saving my childhood best friend because I love him, I have loved him since the first day he bumped into me and made my ice cream cone fall.

I loved him because he protected me from everyone that bullied me and wanted me for their own bad intentions. I loved him because he was there with me through everything.

He may not remember me even after what I am going to do tonight but I'm doing this to save him, to save the love of my life.

"I'm doing this with or without you. Right now, Brandon's out there and he needs my help, I'm going," I told them and before they could stop me, I grabbed my bow and arrow and also Darren's gun.

From there, I ran to Brandon's motorcycle and drove off. I know where the massacre gang's hiding place, thanks to Vincent's report earlier. Things may end badly but in the end, Brandon Hunter would be saved.

My phone from my back pocket kept on vibrating, I know that Gabriel was the one calling me non-stop because it was the ringtone I set for him so I pressed answer on my Bluetooth earpiece.

"Cassidy, listen to me carefully, wait for us, we will be there to fight with you," he said and I looked over the side-mirror to see that they were all following me. Oh, bloody hell.

"Gabriel, whatever happens, as soon as you get Hunter, run and don't wait for me!" I yelled for him to hear it loudly. I know that Troy and his gang are not going down without a fight but well, so are we.

Through the call, the gang and I finalized our plan and after speeding off, we finally reached the abandoned building and I made sure that all of my weapons were strapped in.

"Be careful," Darren whispered and patting my shoulder. They all knew that they could not stop me so the least that they could do was wish me some good luck.

"If I don't make it, I left something in my bedside drawer at home," I told them before running towards the back door. There's no point of spying on them because I'm pretty sure that they were all ready for me.

As soon as I saw the door, no one was there. This is one of Troy's favorite games, hide and seek. Back in eighth grade, Troy and his friends would bully me, calling me names that shouldn't have been heard by younger children.

All of which just because he could not have me as his own 'friend.' Yes, everyone knew that even if we were a bunch of twelve and thirteen-year-olds, no one touched Cassidy Jules Morgan or you'll have to face the fist of Brandon Hunter himself.

I entered the empty room, still trying to find where they could be. Sighing and tired of his mind tricks, I shouted, "Troy Villa! Show your fucking face, you coward!" That seemed to do the trick because as soon as it left my lips, the dimmed corner lit up and showed a bruised and bleeding Brandon.

"Jesus Christ, Brandon," I gasped and ran to him and luckily, he was still conscious despite all of the wounds he has. Before I could fully make it to him, I was grabbed by my arm and thrown across the room like some rag doll.