10.

I stare blankly as another black screen rolls on another set of credits. I roll over onto my stomach, burying my head inside of one of the soft, fluffy cushions on the couch. "Please, no more, I can't handle any more of your boring movies." I laugh into the cushion.

He raises his hands in surrender, "I only did what you asked, and must I remind you that it was to pick 'another' movie." He smirks.

I frown, "Could have picked a good one at least." I mummer.

"It was!" He defends. "There was action fighting scenes for me and that soppy romance stuff you appeared to like so much."

"Yeah, the deer got shot! It's like Bambi all over again," I begin to fake cry.

"You're just being dramatic again."

"Again!" Whatever do you mean?" I toss the cushion I'm holding onto, over at his face. He immediately stops laughing and pouts. He grabs a hold of the cushion and then chucks the plush thing onto the carpeted floor.

He shuffles up onto his hands and knees, crawling on top of me. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his pouty lips down to mine. He grabs a hold of my lip in between his teeth, pulling it. He then begins to trail kisses down my neck - sucking harshly on the skin.

I moan out, moving my neck to the side so he has better access. I move my hands down his back in pleasure. He comes back up, licking my lips. I don't open up - just to be a tease.

I tap on his shoulder and he immediately moves off of me. "Let's do something," I suggest, smiling happily after what had just happened.

"Then what do you want to do?" As I go to suggest something, my stomach growls. "We can order pizza now, that's what we can do." He says, answering his own question - probably boosting his own ego.

"Mhh.. that sounds like a good plan," I admit, jump out of his arms and racing towards the kitchen to grab the pizza menu. Not long after Paxton comes up behind me, wrapping one of his arms tightly around my waist, reading the menu out loud to himself.

"Do you want to go halves on a whole pizza?"

"Sure," I nod.

When we agree what we want, Paxton pulls his phone out of his pocket and rings up the pizza place and orders our food.I stalk back to the lounge room, plopping down on the couch, staring at the blank tv.

"What are we going to do now?" I ponder allowed.

"I have a few ideas." He winks, crawling over to me. I giggled, wrapping my arms around his waist, laying back down on the couch.

With in the hour, it's delivered. As soon as the door bell rung, he was up and off to get the food, leaving me laying on the couch breathless. Not for long though. As soon as I smelt that delicious smell wafting from the kitchen. it had my stomach in knots, in anticipation of devouring it all. I lick my lips, jumping off of the couch, joining Paxton in the kitchen.

I look around to see that he has everything set up for us. I smile giddily to myself, sitting down at the table and opening the pizza box. I grab the coke and pour the drinks. While Paxton lays our plates out on the table.

I look up at Paxton and then back down at the pizza, then back up at him. He chuckles, "Don't hold back now." He says. On his word, I pick up my first slice of pizza.

He sits down next to me, grabbing a slice, taking a huge bite out of it. I look back down at my tiny bite. This is why I wanted to start first.

"Just think about it. In a weeks time, we'll be a legit couple. I can take you out on proper dates. No more of my 'boring' movies. Or ordering pizza. I can take you out to a proper restaurant, treat you like a princess - the way you deserve to be treated."

I sniffle, "But I like pizza." I pout, taking another bite out of it.

He laughs, "I can see." He says, looking back over to the pizza box and only seeing one slice of mine left. I smile innocently, pretending nothing has happened.

"Still, it would be nice." He comments.

I lean over and kiss his cheek, "It would be nice to not have to hide this relationship."

"Our," He corrects.

I take in a deep breath, my mouth goes dry, "I've been meaning to talk to you about that." I look up at his face. His blue eyes watering, as his face pales. "I think we should go on break until it's certain, Mike is gone."

"It's just a week, and then he's gone, we don't need to go on this thing called a break."

"Please, like you said, just for a week."

"Give me one good reason why you want us to break up then."

"I can't handle all the pressure at the moment. I think this break will be good for me. So I can clear my mind."

"I'm not pressuring you into anything, you know I'd never do that to you. We're not doing anything pressure worthy."

"It's the pressure of Mike hovering around all the time. When he's gone, I want to make this work better."

"So you want us to break up until Mike is gone?" He asks.

"Maybe, maybe a little longer."

"Why would you need longer?"

"You still have your player role to live up to," I whisper, regretting it as soon as it leaves my lips. He stomps up, his chair crashing behind him.

"I think I'll go home now." I mummer, slipping out of my chair silently.

"Just when everything is going fine, you decide to leave me again to pick up the pieces, wondering why you've left again." He says in a calm tone.

"I just need some more time," I say, reaching up to kiss his forehead. I grab the rest of my things and quickly slip out of his house and begin my journey home. I take a long way home. Avoiding the busy, crowded pathways with all the happy teen girls and their boyfriends.I just don't think I can handle seeing them. It'll only make me want to turn around and walk back to Paxton and beg him to take me back - no questions asked.

I slowly walk around until it starts to get dark and I can no longer hold in the enable. I pull out my house key and unlock the front door before quietly slipping in.

"I'm home," I yell out, but nobody responds.

I shuffle up to my room, checking my bag next to my door. I slip off my jeans and replace them with pj shorts before crawling under my soft blankets. Couldn't this week end any sooner?