12.

Two days in counting. Two days and everything will go back to normal. Just two days. I repeat to myself, as I brush through my tangled wet hair.

Over the last few day, Mike had been paying extra attention to both Paxton and I. He was beginning to act like a hawk on the prowl for his next innocent victim. And for sure as hell, knew that was me.  And I'm sure not going to be some stupid little bunny who gets caught up in the head lights, no I'm going to stay well guarded, as well guarded as anyone can be with no friends. 

So I kind of guessed he'd strike when I was least expecting it. To be honest, I was hopping it would be at Lilly's part, not walking out of the girl's bathroom. 

As soon as class was let out, I pretty much ran straight to the bathroom. I'd been holding it in for awhile. That teacher is so mean! He doesn't let anyone out of his classroom if it involves silly matters such as the toilet.

To me, it was an urgent matter. Apparently, he wanted to clean my pee of the plastic chairs. So for the last hour of class. I had my legs crossed, head bent down whilst I rushed through pages of work, trying to keep my mind off of my need to realise what shouldn't be held for too long. 

So you could say, I definitely had my guard down after that traumatic event. I was strolling down the hallway to the cafeteria in hopes of finding some food, through this bulk guy just jumps out of nowhere and ruins everything! Like seriously dude.

Though with the surprised look on his face, I don't think he had been lurking the silent halls in search off me. 

His shocked face quickly turned into a smirk - not the good kind. His hands that were previously buried in his jeans pocked, slipped out as he crossed them over his wide chest, making them outline his toned, muscly chest.

I stumble a few feet back, hopping that someone decides to wonder down these halls. Though nobody ever does.

"I see you and Paxton are no longer together." He comments. I nod my head, not trusting my quaky voice. 

Lesson One: show no fear. Shame I gave that away a long time ago. But then again, who wouldn't be scared of this dude?

"That's good," he smirks, shortening the small gap between us. I go to take a small step back, but his right arm snakes it's way around my waist, pulling me closer towards him. My whole body freezes up, unsure of what to do next.

With his other hand, he brushes my brown fringe out of my eyes and slowly begins to lean down. I quickly such in my breath, choking on it on the way down. I begin to struggle in his arms, so he moves us around so that he has my back pressed up against the lockers, with both hands on either side of my head - fencing me in.

He moves his head down, brushing his warm noise against my redden check. He trails is down the side of my neck before kissing the base of my neck. My body shutters from his touch - but he takes this as a very different sign.

He brushes his lips against mine, testing my reaction. When I don't make a peep, he continues to rub his lips against mine, and there is nothing I can do to stop him. 

He moves away, his hands sliding down around my waist, pulling my body close to his. He leans his head down to my ear, whispering, "I've always wanted to do that." He murmurs, biting my bottom ear lob, sending a shiver down my spine. 

I swallow, trying to get some moisture into my dry mouth, "I don't understand." I whisper. "I thought you didn't like me?" I question, finally finding my voice. 

His hands tighten on my waist, "I don't like Paxton around you." He growls possessively.  I frown, that doesn't make any sense. He never hinted before that he had any other interest towards me. Before he gave off the vibe that he hated me.

Before I can question anymore of his motives, he starts kissing me again. His lips move over mine at such a hungry pace, as if he is trying to devour my lips. I don't rebel against his touch. I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me.

We pull away panting. The events finally start to set in. I kissed Mike, I kiss the worst enemy! How could I?

I quickly pull away in his grip. "I need to go.. go.. eat?" I say more as a question before sprinting down the hall away from him.