Alpha

There was a tale that was told in the red moon empire about an alpha that loved his one and only omega mate unconditionally. They were unbreakable. They were strong, they were everything true mates wanted to be....

But Taehyung now knows the end of that story.... The Alpha killed his omega. Because he was a power thirsty wolf...who didn't care about love. And then he killed himself in guilt later...

And Taehyung hated the fact that his empire glorified this ancient story. Do they think it's something to be proud of? Reasonable or not Taehyung finds it  stupid. That story tainted the true colours of love. It showed love from an omega's part was forever, and from an alpha's part was selfish....

"This story is dumb" The 18 year old brunette pouted, crossing his arms over his chest.

"But the omega in the story is not. He gave us a blessing before he died... Even though it took a thousand years..." The old lady smiled.

"He is. A very dumb omega. He should've just left the alpha for someone else. True love yeah right. Don't argue with me but that is one big dumb omega I'm saying this again"

"Don't disrespect your ancestors Taehyung-ah"

Taehyung shook his head, totally done with the old lady's brags as he stepped out of his room in his still unfinished clothing. It seemed like the fabric would sweep half  the dirt off the floor, only if the floor wasn't this clean and it revealed a little too much skin but why should Taehyung even care, this was so usual.

"Taehyung!!! Your lunch is ready mother's calling-"

"Oh my god Hobi! Look away!" Taehyung glared at the pack soldier, who was now basically his best friend and a beta and was beside Taehyung 24/7 except for when the brunette needed time alone. He fixed his hanbok and put on a proud look in his eyes.

"Yeah I've seen enough now don't blame me." The red haired male chuckled shamelessly, earning a smack from Taehyung on the head.

"Pervert. Now follow me"

The taller nodded, walking behind the furious omega. Lunch wasn't what Taehyung was looking forward to... It was that ravenette. There were rumours that he'd be here...Today. after 9 long years of fighting wars and training deep inside the forests...

"Is he here Hobi?"

"Why're you so interested you guys never talked after that. What were you like nine??" Hoseok rolled his eyes. Taehyung pouted, smacking the red head again.

"Hobi! Support me!" Hoseok smiled a wide one, immediately holding Taehyung by his waist. "Support"

"No eww" Taehyung pushed him, the red head chuckling behind him.

"Shhh!!" Taehyung covered the elder's mouth and peeked through the silk curtains to see a tall man in black attire at the hall, his eyes searching for something...Even though Taehyung could only see from behind, his eyes had already started darting around the man's well built body, his bulging muscles on his arms, his raven hair which was now a little less messy than before....Taehyung's heart was pounding...But then he noticed Hoseok also staring agape at the man.

"Mine" Taehyung snarled lowly.

"Wait huh- No hell no i was not staring i swear-" they both started to pinch each other on the arms, cussing and hitting until Hoseok's shoes stepped above Taehyung's floor spread clothing, the ends of it tearing as the younger lost his balance.

"No no nooOh NO!!"

Taehyung never falls alone. He took the vase nearby with him, cracking it to the floor. The ravenette now alert quickly turned behind in a hurry, gazing at a figure who was covering his face with a piece of that vase .

Taehyung peeked behind. That idiot bodyguard of his had ran away. Great. The omega's heart started to thump in fear...He could hear the sound of the latter's shoes nearing him. Step by step. Until it stopped...

"I can still see you, you know" The ravenette mumbled... Taehyung just realised. He sounded so cold... Well what was he expecting..? It had already been 9 years. Long agonising years. But Taehyung didnt expect it to get broken into shards as he saw the sight of that alpha warrior with a long scar over his cheek, his eyes dead and cold, a smile barely forming on his lips. Taehyung suddenly got scared...

Where was that cute young boy who called him princess? That boy who smiled at him with his bunny tooth? That boy who Taehyung expected to grow up into a charming young man? Where? Suddenly the brunette turned his eyes away... why did his mind feel so...unsatisfied? Yes Taehyung had an eye for beauty...Which sometimes crossed expectations. Maybe it was because he was raised by his family in the midst of gold and jewelry...

While that was all Taehyung could think of, Jungkooks heart was racing. Beautiful. Just amazing. He couldn't speak a word. Kim Taehyung looked majestic, he looked alluring, he looked precious all at once...Jungkook felt a little embarrassed at himself, standing before the beauty, even though he was the most ferocious alpha leader of his land...Guess he wasnt enough for the omega's eyes...

"Sorry i just got lost" Jungkook spoke humbly..

The ravenette extended his hand down at the younger, and Taehyung didn't even seem impressed. Jeon Jungkook couldn't even say a bloody hello, long time no see. So he's changed after all... just like any other alpha. The omega just looked away with a scoff and then faced the alpha with cold eyes.

"I need no help... Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook was taken aback by the words, his heart aching for some reason. This wasn't the Taehyung he knew. Even though he pushed him on the ground that day... well they were very little back then.

"Are you mad....Taehyung?"

"You're here to meet father right? Come inside. I'll tell Hoseok to let others know" The omega spoke with a slightly angry gaze.

"Thank you but-" But before Jungkook could even tell him..Tell him that all he was here for was to see Taehyung, the younger had vanished from his sight. He swore he saw tears welling up in the younger's eyes as he ran away, his long torn clothes flinging side by side through the wind... Jungkook's fists clenched in pain, his wolf whimpering at the omega...

He fell in love all over again..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N): Yeah Tae is a little boitch. should i make them have babies now? Or you want them to cuddle a bit? Cuz the real story starts after they have babies. Omfg asjfdkl Sorry im just so quick with tha baby making part LMaO i think this book is gonna be long and full of saltae. Bai.