When Night Falls

"Hobi no! H-He's soo- ughhh tell him to go away!!!"

"So what!??" Hoseok screeched, Taehyung throwing another pillow at his face in anger. They were both inside Taehyung's room now, the omega's eyes bloodshot and tears running down his cheeks.

"I don't know he's so cold and- He's not what i wanted him to be ok!!!! I-I thought he was going to be- Did you see that cut over his face?! i dont even know how to explain!!"

"Well what did you expect, a flower boy?? He went to wars kid!"

Taehyung shook his head and cried into his palms. Sometimes even Hoseok couldn't figure out what this omega was going on about. First of all Taehyung wasn't just any omega. He was a spoilt, rich boy who always wished and wanted the best... But that didnt make his heart tainted. His heart was still pure unlike any... It just wished for out of ordinary things. Which included world peace. The reason why the scar on Jungkooks cheek was haunting him. What if he's a power thirsty alpha like in those ugly stories??

"Tae you're thinking too much nonsense I swear"

"No It's just that...Y-You know the priest said an alpha of any ally kingdom will be my mate right?? It's him! That's why I've been so stubborn to meet him.. B-But now I'm just scared... I just don't wanna be used..." Taehyung sniffled, sitting at the bed end. Hoseok crossed his arms over his chest with a smirk.

"Use you and I'll murder that shit"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

A ravenette heard half of what was told,  standing outside the omega's room with clenched fists. Taehyung's mother gulped a little looking at the alpha's veins popping out on his fists in anger. She did a big mistake. All she wanted was to give a palace tour to the boy but it ended up in disaster, Jungkook stopping right in front of Taehyung's room.

"I t-think he was just joking Jungkook-ah h-haha you know how childish Taehyung is!"

"And loud too." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung's mother gulped once again.

Ok now Jungkook wouldn't give a shit if Taehyung just cussed about how cold this ravenette was, which was a trait he acquired along the years after watching millions die before his eyes. But no. Taehyung had to blabber about that one small scar over his cheek which he saw as a pride. A mark he got in fighting against the rogues who were trying to invade Taehyung's empire! Jungkook and his father were the ones protecting him all these years and that omega knew nothing. And he allowed his beta servant to call him shit? Rude.

"U-Um let me show you the garden!" The woman spoke nervously.

Jungkook was sure he heard a loud "coconut head!" and giggles as the woman dragged the ravenette out of hallway, fearing Taehyung might talk even more bullshit. After all her son had a big mouth. She had some talking to do later.

And thus he arrived at the garden side, young maids tending to the flowers but they emptied the area quickly for the alpha to be alone. The woman excused herself to bring him something to drink..

It was all through this mess that Jungkook sneaked back towards the entrance of the garden, peeking through the curtains to see Taehyung's mother holding both the omega and his beta friend by their ears, scolding them like little kids. He chuckled to himself. And Jungkook hadn't even smiled like that in years... Guess only Taehyung can do that.

Jungkook waited there hearing footsteps coming towards his direction. For sure it was the omega, he could tell by his whiny little voice, lowly cursing his own mother while rubbing his hand over his red ear.

"Ahh it hurts-"

Taehyung's words got cut off by a hand pulling him from sideways and trapping him in between the wall, a ravenette staring at him with a smirk.

"Now aren't you one loud omega.."

"How dare you touch me!" Taehyung whined, trying to free himself but the alpha's hands were tightly locking his wrists in place, his face only inches away from the omega's. Taehyung's heart started to thump.

"Coconut head. Shit. Hmm what else?" Jungkook whispered close to his ears. Taehyung's cheeks dusted pink and it didnt end there.

"You have big lips for a reason you know. Maybe two reasons. One's for talking your whole mind out. And the other..."

Taehyung froze watching the alpha's gaze alternating between his lips and his doe eyes until it fixed on his lips itself. Jungkook leaned closer, his breath panting over Taehyung's plump red cherry lips until it brushed over them slightly making the brunette shiver and melt right away. It felt like a spark cursed right through his veins.

"N-No leave me!" The brunette pushed him away weakly, it was mostly because his body was reacting in ways Taehyung found bizarre. His legs felt like jelly, his arms falling weak, but nevertheless the alpha let him go with a smirk seeing how hard Taehyung was trying to act unaffected.

Taehyung had to admit. His scent was so good... it was almost addicting and sweet. He oddly wanted more of it...Taehyung twisted his face to a side, panting and his hand cupping his lips on which Jungkook almost kissed. He ran away before he would give in to temptations, leaving the elder behind but then those words stopped him...

"Princess is pretty..."

Jungkook whispered with a smile. The omega turned behind in surprise, eyes filled with a tinge of sadness upon recalling those words. Jungkook still remembers it...? All that hateful words towards the alpha... Taehyung felt guilt rush into him. He still remembers it... Just like how Taehyung couldn't spend a day without thinking about little Jungkook... His eyes teared up unknowingly.

"I-I'm not a princess..." Taehyung replied like it was almost by heart for him, a small hopeful smile on his lips as he wiped a single tear but then his eyes shied away a little upon catching Jungkook staring at him without blinking even once...

"That's right...You're not a princess. You're a queen. My queen." Jungkook whispered, bowing his head down a little. Taehyung's cheeks blushed deep red yet again. The omega knew who his heart belonged to that moment.

(A/N): uwu