Far Away

(A/N): Y'all they kissed... i can't even get over it yet- I'm so selfish i want jisoos to break their chairs or something next time so they end up kissing on the lips. L I V E.

His brown clueless orbs stared into the clouded skies in silence. The maids know. The guards know. They all know how broken the omega is at times like these. What if that lost one really did take birth. What if that baby who didn't once see the light of the day let out his first cry that night? That night Jungkook decided to choose Taehyung over his unborn child?

What's the point of this...

Taehyung could be stubborn. But he was ready to give up his life for that baby. He was ready for anything and everything for it. He didn't shower that sleeping child inside of him with incomplete promises of  love and care for nothing. But Taehyung was just lifeless that day. He was dying...Not exactly a few weeks ago...Ever since then he had been cold towards his alpha.

Taehyung's tears are valid. But his anger wasn't.

"P-Please...save my Taehyung...I don't want the baby.. I want my Tae...alive.."

The words are faint, but he knows who the owner of the voice is.

"Either the child. Or the luna. You must choose...we cannot save both...the luna's life is in danger" he heard the palace physician say...

"N-No.."

Taehyung was barely breathing by then in his final stage with the maids wiping off the sweat over his exhausted body. But those words will remain clear in his head.

"Luna. My luna. I can't live without Taehyung... p-please"

Those words Jungkook spoke without a second thought, without asking for his opinion. A few days later, Taehyung wasn't even the same..

"Taehyung..."

"Leave me alone..."

"Tae-"

"I said leave!" Taehyung screamed, crying into the pillows. He hated it when someone approached him at his worst times.

"Y-You killed my baby...y-you killed it..."

"Tae what are you saying!? I-I'd have lost you! I had no choice!"

"But it was our child! Our! Child! "

Jungkook broke down that moment... Nothing would make him cry as much as those words. Taehyung had always been like this everyday since then... Like a mad man. His hair was messy, his eyes sunken and his limbs frail... Jungkook didn't know any more. He didn't recognise him anymore. Taehyung wanted to concieve a baby so badly since their first child Taeguk was born an alpha and he was sent far away to train to be a warrior like his father at a young age. Not to mention the fact that the other pup died when Taeguk was born...And now this. It was only a few days ago that Taehyung at least decided to leave his room for once. Even then Taehyung wanted to push Jungkook away as much as possible. The alpha had learned to accept a mistake which was just to save his mate.

Wiping away his tears the luna got up, gently putting on his clothes while watching with sorrowful eyes the messy bed. The strong scent of his alpha still lingered around it. Even the whole room. It somehow made him sad. He had hurt his mate too much... Shaking off his thoughts, he put on an emotionless face as he walked outside..