For His Cries

(A/N): you don't needeth the holy water if i don't. lolz. Sorry.

His alpha was crying. Alone...

Taehyung clenched his fingers against his chest. He had never even once seen him like this. So broken, his face full of guilt and weaknesses...It was true he used to cry in front of his mate, but it was rather emotionless....

Taehyung sighed walking forward but then the he tripped ever so lightly and regained back his posture making him freeze and in the blink of an eye he was dragged by his wrist, his body locked in place and a hand fiercely held towards his neck which was about to choke him.

"J-Jungkook it's me!" Taehyung shrieked.

"Tae..."

Taehyung gasped as he slowly rubbed his long fingers over his neck, gulping in fear, his back facing the alpha. Silence engulfed them but the omega relaxed as he was pulled into a strong embrace from behind, the alphas hands softly locking his hands in the front and his lips sucking at the luna's neck along with his tears that wet the younger's neck making it go cold.

"K-Kookie~"

"Why here Tae?".

"I was looking for you..and I'm sorry.."  The alpha made the younger face him, pulling him by his waist as he gazed fondly into his eyes. The omega melted into his touch with the alpha's rough fingers ghosting alluringly over the omega's plump lips...

"Why were you crying? It's because of me isn't it...? I said mean things..." Taehyung said, his lower lip quivering sadly as he wiped the elder's cheeks with his soft hands. The alpha smiled almost painfully. He wrapped his hands over the younger's and squeezed them softly.

"Tae. Do you remember when you arrived at our pack. It was barely a week. I asked you if there was a danger and a quick decision was to be made. And who'd you choose? Me or the the rest of the pack? You still haven't gave me an answer yet..." Jungkook whispered, Taehyung silently gazing at him without an answer.

"I know it was a stupid question. And i was being selfish... But i remember how you took a long time to think. I don't expect you to give an answer still. You probably hate me for everything I've done till now..."

"Who said that!" Taehyung tilted his head cupping the elder's cheeks as his eyes too filled with tears threatening to fall any second...The alpha leaned downwards to plant a soft kiss on his luna's desirable lips, tasting every corner of his wet cavern enjoying his sweet moans as they crumbled down to the muddy ground with Taehyung's head lying on top of the elder's chest

"I love Jungkookie the most..."

"But you said you hate me just a while ago.."

"I was angry...that doesn't mean i hate you!...Kookie. i-im sorry...i shouldn't have said that. I k-know you did it all for me...But when you asked me about who I'd choose between you and the rest...i-i f-felt selfish..that I'd choose you...over our pack.  B-But then i realised. You'd do the same for me. Even when we lost our baby...y-you did the same." Taehyung stopped, taking a deep breath.

"But my answer is. I choose both. You can't fight me on this kookie. I'd choose both the pack and you." Jungkook smiled proudly even though he'd want the younger to choose the pack over him... He didn't want to sound heroic or anything but even if he did, Taehyung was one stubborn luna. And he gets what he wants in Jeon's kingdom.

"I'm sorry kookie. I won't ever get mad at you over that... promise.." Taehyung smiled his boxy smile, planting a quick peck over the elder's lips and pulled back shyly. Jungkook smirked back at the blushing omega and made it into something more until the younger was tackled over the ground, panting for air.