Homecoming

A/N: i was feeling like shit but then idol came out and .👏👏👌🎤🔊💦💦💦💦💦

The morning unlike usual days wasnt silent or filled with soft tunes of birds today. It was mostly loud voices of the howls of wolves along with various other wolfish voices which Taehyung found creepy... This was supposed to be a happy day but their pack made it look like a warzone. This was the creepiest pack ever.

Well it was his son's homecoming day, the pack of course had to celebrate but Jungkook had kept all the celebrations aside for evening not to tire Taegguk easily. And just upon the call of his name, Taehyung had witnessed a tall, handsome yet shy figure stepping down from a giant black wolf at the entrance of their palace. The entry was very warrior like, Taehyung would say.

"Oh my god is that Taeggukie!!!???" Taehyung shouted, flailing his arms around in excitement, making sure he busted Yoongi's eardrums before running to the newcomer.

"Oh my god oh my god oh my god!!!"

"Eomma!!!" Taegguk smiled, opening his arms for his mother to jump into.

"Taegukkie!!! You're back my baby do i have to say how handsome you look right now!?" Taehyung squealed at the sight of his young 16 year old with a bunny smile similar to that of his father but a little less piercing gaze unlike him. Taeguk had more of a friendly gaze than that of Jungkook which made Taehyung shiver at times. Not to be rude but alpha Jeon looked like hed snap anytime. Maybe he thinks it makes him look cool or whatever.

"You're not leaving my cheeks alone" The boy spoke through his enlarged smile since Taehyung had been pulling his cheeks way too far, yoongi chuckling at the back.

"Oh no look at that Yoongi! All that baby fat's gone!! " Taehyung covered his mouth gasping at the sight. Yoongi sighed at the back because the omega was failing so bad at being motherly. Maybe it was because he hadnt seen his son for a long time and didnt know how to react. The boy had grown like a tall tree surpassing his short mothers height at a young age. It was almost unbelievable. The perks of being an alpha. (Yes Taehyung is smol lolz)

"Eomma my cheeks hurt!!!" The boy whined like a toddler which made the omega go soft at rewinding the memories of when taeguk was nine and had to leave.

"Didn't you miss uncle yoongi!? Say hi! He was the first one who wanted to see you but obviously i didnt let him~"  Taehyung chuckled. Yoongi rolled his eyes and pushed the cackling omega slightly to  the left before walking forward, ignoring how the omega was pouting at him.

"Little Taegukkie isn't little anymore.." Yoongi said with a warm smile, the brunette standing beside him dropping his jaws. Yoongi and emotional? No.

Taeguk immediately smiled bright as he clung to the kohl eyed man who was almost like a caregiver to him and unknowingly squished him with his hands.

"God you're strong" Yoongi shrieked.

"Yep. Im the next alpha after all" Taeguk said teasingly and pulled away only to find his mother slightly burning at his position seeing how they were being all squishy with each other.

"Oh ummm-"

Taeguk was trying to gather words to sugarcoat his jealous mother of course but instead ended up seeing a sight he wished  he'd never seen. His younger adopted brother....

"Haneul!! Look who's here!!" Taehyung giggled pulling the other 16 year old boy by his wrist and making him face Taeguk who didnt seem so impressed. The other however gave the latter a small hug and smiled a nervous one before stepping backwards.